Oh- Kay

A/N
First of all, I would like to point out that the last three chapters were "Oh shit, daddy direction is going to kill me" "oh snap" and "oh-Kay".

Fiona's POV
Liam charged at me. He brought back his staff to hit me in the ribs, but my training kicked in. I hit the dirt, narrowly avoiding a broken rib. Harry tried to hit me, but I rolled to the side and pulled at his staff, flipping him. I jumped to my feet, and Liam's staff almost hit me. Meanwhile, Zayn was trying to sneak behind me, but I grabbed Niall's staff from him, and used it to slap Zayn in the stomach.
The rest became blurry.
I dodged, hit, parried, attacked, but I was outnumbered. Niall wasn't trying to get me at all, but Louis and the others were.
I did my best, but I was beginning to become overpowered. I felt a sharp pain in t
My ribs, then my arm, then my neck, then my leg. My staff was knocked out of my hands, and I fell to the floor, still being attacked. I curled into a ball, trying to protect my head and internal organs, but my arms and legs and back kept getting hit with maximum force. I was about to give up.
"Ok guys, we win!" Yelled Niall. The wacking stopped, and I stood shakily. I walked a step, but immediately fell, blacking out on Niall's shoulder.

A/N
Is this a bad time to mention that I have 203 views? Whoop whoop!
Make it 100 by summer or I'll make One Direction become cannibalistic.
💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖Love you!💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖