𝐢. 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

☾ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ * ・゚ : ✧ * ⋆ . * : ・゚ ✧ . : ⋆ * ・゚ : . ⋆ ☾

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 watches the rain drops from the grey sky. a tear rolled down from her eyes to her cheeks. she wished that never happened. she wished she could turn back time so she doesn't need to feel the pain. she hoped, that they're still here, as she touched her necklace.

~ flashbacks ~

"quick eva! they're here!" yelled a man in the house, running.

"theo-" his wife yelled.

"tell me later! i'll hold them back, bring the kids upstairs!" the man yelled back.

she sobbed, and ran with two kids in her hand. one of them was a seven years old boy, and the other one was a ten years old girl.

after running to one of the room upstairs, she locked the room and called the police from her phone

"nine-one-one, nine-one-one, please nine-one-one," the woman sobbed.

"mama? what happened?" asked the little girl, tears running down her cheeks, and her little brother seemed scared.

"help! on maple third street! please! there's a murderer in the house, please, help!" called the women desperately, as she sobbed harder.

after the woman hung up her phone, she began smiling sadly at her kids.

"aurora, oliver, after all of this ends, we will be happy together," she smiled sadly

"mama? where's papa?" asked the little boy, tears threatening to leave his eyes.

"papa is here to protect you," the woman pointed her finger to oliver's heart.

"mama? why are wee' in here?" asked the aurora.

"mama and papa here need a favor for you, is that okay honey?" asked the woman to her child, smiling sadly at them, as the two of them nodded.

the woman pulled out a necklace and a ring, and handed it over to them

"this, is a magical necklace and ring. yes, magic. it's what the horrible people were after. mama and papa need you to use this. promise us that you will hide this from them. promise me to never, ever, give this to anyone,"

then there's a loud BZZ from downstairs, as mama sobbed harder.

and the siblings nodded, as their tears rolled down from their eyes.

as they wear the necklace and the ring, there's a soft wind blowing their hair and there's a man barge into the room.

"where is it?" he demanded.

"it's not here!" mama yelled

"then where is it?" he asked, aiming the electric-zap-machine-thing to the siblings.

then, he activated it.

"NO!!" we all yelled.

her childrens kneeled to her mother's lifeless body as they sobbed harder.

the man just laugh.

"so, where is it?" he demanded

"if m-mama d-doesn't want t-to tell y-you, t-then w-we won't!" aurora stammered.

"alright, if you say so," the man shrugged carelessly, and aimed the machine at her little brother.

"NO!!" she yelled, her hands covering her little brother as red sparks glowed from her hand, to the man's chest, as he got knocked backwards and landed with a thump, groaning.

as he woke up, he growled.

and then there's a bunch of men arresting the man who killed mum.

one of the police asked us, "are you guys okay?" he asked softly.

we just shook our heads and fainted.

~ end of flashbacks ~

tears drop down from her eyes. how could he? he killed mum and dad, and he almost killed ollie! and because of that, now she doesn't know where in the world is her brother.

aurora thought, how is her life going to be if mum, dad, and ollie are still here. mum and dad probably told her and oliver that she's a witch and olie's a wizard.

she touches her necklace.

ollie and her will attend a school together.

mama will always sing them a song before they sleep and make a lot of delicious food.

papa will tell us some sick jokes, and as the result he will play the piano horrendously.

aurora doesn't have any tears left to cry, so she just scribble her diary and write down on a new page,

dear diary,

why's life have to be this way? not that i wished i would be dead, it's just feel empty and numb without papa, mama, and ollie. i know that mama and papa won't be back, but will ollie come back to me again?

and about school, tristan won't stop "bugging" me. dunno why he got some interest in me, but i assure you ollie, that he is absolutely a prick. dunno, there's a lot of questions on my mind.

but the first thing came on my mind,

am i the only witch, and is there someone in the world who hates VILE too? and who is it?

anyways, i'm going to sleep. gn diary :)

❤ aurora hallow ❤

she closed her diary, and went to her bed, trying to sleep. she's just hoping that she won't be having nightmares anymore.

☾ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ * ・゚ : ✧ * ⋆ . * : ・゚ ✧ . : ⋆ * ・゚ : . ⋆ ☾

hi guys!! thanks for reading! i'll be updating the next 2 days i hope, bcz i have my exams and i need to focus on my study :) luv u!!

published : 30th April 2021

edited : 3rd june 2021