𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫?

☾ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ * ・゚ : ✧ * ⋆ . * : ・゚ ✧ . : ⋆ * ・゚ : . ⋆ ☾

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 walked to a restaurant, and took a seat.

"do you think geography exam will be easy? i'm nervous. i still had math and history homework. what should i do first? or should i do the science project? for god's sake aurora, stop looking at me like that!" exclaimed cassie when aurora give her the 'seriously' look.

"you really should do all of it. i just need to review geography, read the maps, do the math homework, and continue to read this book," aurora said, waving her book, while cassie snatched the book from her.

"hey! give it back!" aurora pouted. cass just shakes her head.

"you really need to break the reading habit, you know, there's a lot of life out there," she said.

aurora just shakes her head.

"well, there's nothing for me. yeah, nothing since..." aurora trailed out while cassie just smiled sadly.

"dont worry rora, you'll meet your brother someday," assure cass, then their food came.

aurora doesn't hear the rest of cassie's rambling, but looking at the boy who just entered the restaurant. he wears a red shirt, blue hacker, and shorts. he took a seat, and begin opening his backpack. he took out his laptop and started using it.

aurora recognized the sticker on his laptop immediately. a white hat sticker. does that mean he's a white hacker?

there's also a red fedora hat sticker on his laptop. could it-

suddenly, there's a voice snapping her out of her thoughts.

"oi! aurora? rory? hello? earth to rory?" cassie waved her hand in front of aurora's face, snapping aurora from her thoughts.

"yes?" asked aurora, annoyed.

"why are you looking at that boy?" asked cass suspiciously.

"dunno, he's kind of oddly familiar. i think i know him from a gathering, when i was eight, i think. i dont know, but there's a white hat sticker on his laptop. could he be a white hat hacker?" rambled aurora.

cassie and the james' is the only ones who know about the hallow's backstory, and their magic. aurora kept it a secret from everyone except them, because she doesn't want anyone to get hurt and attract attention. well, cassie is aurora's best friend so she obviously told her, and the james' is the closest family to her, so she told amanda, richard, and cecilia about her power.

"it could be anything. oh and by the way, do you happen to bring a knife with you? i forgot to bring the key," cass asked aurora, because she forgot to bring the key for their book. aurora and cassie lock their book with a key on purpose so no one will ever know what's inside of it, because it contains aurora magic and fighting training.

aurora just roll her eyes and muttered a silent spell

"unlackto," she muttered, rolling her eyes.

"whoa, thanks. you know, i wish i had that kind of magic," said cassie, opening the book.

"you do know that i just use it when i want to, ya know, dont want to attract attention," aurora added, lowering her voice on the last part.

"okay, so you're going to rio de janeiro this week, correct?" asked cassie, writing in the book.

"yeah, i think tomorrow or sunday, i dont know, i still have to study, remember," aurora shrug.