𝐢𝐯. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

☾ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ * ・゚ : ✧ * ⋆ . * : ・゚ ✧ . : ⋆ * ・゚ : . ⋆ ☾

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 waved back, and walked away from the restaurant.

she felt something weird and uncomfortable. someone's watching her.

she walked to a park, where she would always spend her afternoon there. the air was calming.

she went to find her usual seat, but instead, she found another figure who took her usual seat, and began to open something.

she watched the figure intently until she recognize the sticker on the laptop. the white hat sticker.

it couldn't be him-

then, there's a voice cutting into her thoughts.

"hey! you're the one who was in the restaurant earlier, right?" asked the boy, catching aurora off-guard.

"oh! um.. yes, i am," aurora said, embarrassed after getting caught watching him.

and there's a long, awkward silence, but aurora decided to break it.

"who are you? why are you.. familiar?" asked aurora.

the boy chuckled.

"if you remember clearly, we met when we were 8. our parents were at some kind of gathering and we played together," the boy said.

aurora tried to remember, but she still didn't remember his name.

"i know. i remember you and the gathering. it's just that i... forgot your name," she said, lowering her voice on the last part, and didn't want the boy to get offended.

he chuckled.

"i dont blame you, we were just 8. bouchard? does that name ring to you?" the boy asked.

aurora thinked, finding her self shocked.

".... nathan?" aurora eyes widened. he just smiled.

"took you long enough to remember," player chuckled. then, she hugged him.

"well, you're definitely bigger than the last time i met you," aurora said, chuckled.

"anyways, i prefer player. my friends called me that," player explained. aurora nodded.

"oh, and did you still bring your bunny? i remember you wont go anywhere without linnie," player asked cheekily.

when aurora was little, she named linnie for her bunnie doll that her mom bought her. she wont go anywhere without it as a kid.

aurora just rolled her eyes, and hit him on the back playfully.

"OUCH!"

"seriously rara, you and violence does match," player grumbled.

then she froze.

"did you just called me rara?"

player turned into a tomato.

"um.. yes, i thought you would like to be called by your childhood nickname," he said, scratching his neck awkwardly.

she smiled.

"no it's okay, i like it, it brings back some memories," she said.

they smiled.