𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

☾ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ * ・゚ : ✧ * ⋆ . * : ・゚ ✧ . : ⋆ * ・゚ : . ⋆ ☾

❝ 𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗.❞

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 is kind, beautiful, and intelligent. she got her father's eyes. everyone said that aurora is so much like her mother, but since the hallow's death, they're scared to say that aurora is the spitting image like her mother, because she might go burst into tears.

aurora is kind and intelligent. she loves to help her brother learn about the world. sometimes they get scolded by their mother because aurora always teaches oliver about the world before going to bed. but since the incident, she missed her tutoring lessons with her brother.

aurora is beautiful, just like her mother. she has long, wavy brown-gold hair, with hazel eyes. her parents must be proud to have a perfect daughter like her.

______

aurora's a hacker. she learned to hack when she was 12. it's when she decided to get her revenge for vile, so she started to learn how to hack, fight, plan a mission, master tactics, and use her magic. it took her a year and a half to master all of it.

since the hallow's parents death, aurora lived in her parent friend's house. her name is amanda james, who happened to be her headmistress at her school. she has been so kind to aurora, that's why aurora loves her as a mother figure. amanda has a husband, named richard james, and a daughter, who is 20, named cecilia james. she's the second, sweetest girl in the world. amanda and richard treat her as their own daughter and cecilia treats her like her little sister.

but she doesn't know how oliver's guardians treated him.

but she does wish that he's okay.

☾ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ * ・゚ : ✧ * ⋆ . * : ・゚ ✧ . : ⋆ * ・゚ : . ⋆ ☾