The Third Man

For once Harmony was grateful for Lisa. She pretty much kicked Dean out of her house so now they were back to hunting and were on their way to meet Sam.

"Does Sam seem different to you princess?" Dean asked.

Harmony shrugged her shoulders. "A lot can happen in one year, I know I've changed a lot. Not as much as you though."

"For the last time, I'm sorry I made you stop hunting for a year and had you hide your powers."

"Whatever." Harmony sighed before she got out of the car and walked up to Sam.

"Still driving the plastic piece of crap huh?" Dean asked as he looked at Sam's new car.

"What's your mileage again?" Sam asked smugly.

"Shut up."

"So what's the case?" Harmony asked.

"Basically guy just liquefied." Sam explained. "All his meat, bones, tissue just turned to blood."

"Never heard of that before." Harmony admitted.

"So what's left of him to look at?" Dean asked.

"We're not here to look at him." Sam said as he pulled out another body covered in boils. "Found him dead in his patrol car at a speed trap on the outside of town."

"Extreme allergic reaction." Dean said raising his brow at the file. "Not buying it, looks a little witchy."

"That was my first instinct, but I've found zero signs of hex work anywhere." Sam explained. "As far as I can tell witchcraft was not involved."

"Gotta be some sort of link between skidmark and bubblewrap here." Dean said.

"Any witnesses?" Harmony asked.

"Yep, another officer saw our first victim go from a solid to a liquid." Sam nodded.

"Another cop?" Dean asked.

"His partner." Sam nodded before they went to go talk to him.

When they got to the officer's house the guy looked pale and sick. "Whoa, looking sharp Kojak." Dean joked.

"Who the hell are you?" The officer asked.

"We're the Feds, here to ask you questions about your partner's death, the girl is here for school to observe my partner here for career day." Sam lied.

"It's nobody's business, dont worry about it." The cop said before slamming the door in their faces.

Sam kicked the door open.

"Dude." Dean gasped.

"The door wasn't even locked." Harmony rolled her eyes as she followed her brothers in before she saw the cop was cutting up the faces of all his family photos. "Dude, what the hell?"

"They both had it coming." The officer mumbled as he started drinking a bottle of booze. "Me too, I'll be the next to go and then it'll be over. God will be satisfied."

"I think ya had too much to drink." Harmony told him.

"Why would God want you all dead?" Dean asked.

"Cause of Christopher Birtch." The cop replied.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"He has no face." The cop answered. "No face and a planted gun."

"What?" Harmony asked before she noticed blood start to run down the cop's face.

"My head's been itching like a dirty jock." He mumbled before falling over dead.