You Can't Handle The Truth

"Harmony." Dean sat down with her as she was having some lunch. "You looked in Sam's eyes right?"

"Of course Dean, first thing I did when I saw him standing there for the first time in a year." Harmony answered.

"And you didn't see any signs of Lucifer or anything else?" Dean asked.

"I promise Dean, I'd know if it was Lucifer." Harmony sighed.

"So what did you see? Cause I really believe that's not Sam."

"Nothing." Harmony answered.

"Nothing?"

"Dean, I've been forbiden to use my powers for a year thanks to your stupid girlfriend so forgive me if I'm a little rusty." Harmony snapped burning the garbage in her hands.

"What was it about Lisa you don't like?" Dean asked.

"Well for one when she looks at you all she pictures is you with your clothes off." Harmony gagged before walking away to cool off.

Dean sighed sadly, he feels like he lost his brother and his baby sister. Harmony never lies so he knew what was wrong with her but with Sam, it's like all he does is lie.

Sam saw Harmony. "Wow you look pissed."

"No shit." Harmony answered but then stopped when Sam didn't correct her for her using a bad word, Harmony turned and looked into Sam's eyes again and once again saw nothing.

"You ok?" Sam asked.

"Think my powers are weak." Harmony answered.

"I disagree." Sam said. "The way you burned that vamp, I'd say they're stronger."

"Whatever." Harmony rolled her eyes. "What you got?"

"I think we have a case." Sam handed her a newspaper showing one town had four tragic suicides.

"Fine." Harmony sighs and got into the car.

They got to the town and started interviewing the sister of the last victim.

They told the usual lie that they were cops and Harmony was with them for career day.

"Jane was having a really bad day." The victim's sister said. "So I did what any sister would do."

Being a sister herself Harmony got into the girl's face and took a look into her eyes. This time she saw the soul loud and clear. "Oh really? I'm a sister and if you did what any loving sister would do she wouldn't be dead."

"What are you saying?" The girl asked.

"I'm saying you're a liar." Harmony said.

"Harmony." Dean warned.

"No, let her continue." Sam said. "Keep going kiddo."

Harmony looked into the sisters eyes and growled. "Tell us what the hell did you do to your sister?"

The sister finally broke down. "You're right. I told her she was a burden and that she should kill herself."

After doing more investigating seems that lots of people were killed after someone confessed something to them. Sam went to go check out the bodies while Harmony and Dean found out the victims were both customers of a horn shop and a one in a billion horn was stolen the day the first victim died. Turns out it's called the Horn of Truth. Dean looked it up and saw that it was a supernatural horn.

"Castiel? Hello." Dean mumbled. "Possible loose nuke down here. Angelic weapon."

"Yeah hear that Cas?" Harmony asked while looking at the ceiling.