All Dogs Go to Heaven

Harmony was sitting with Sam outside a fast food place eating while Sam talked to Dean about how they can get out of working for Crowley.

"That Bobby Singer?" Crowley asked appearing.

"Hey just cause you two kissed once doesn't mean he wants to talk to you." Harmony told him.

"What you want?" Dean asked hanging up.

"I got good news." Crowley said. "I got a job for you."

"I'm gonna say this once." Dean said as he sat down next to Harmony with his food. "You can take you job and shove it up your ass."

Harmony chuckled before taking a drink of her soda refusing to look Crowley in the eyes.

"Is that anyway to talk to your boss?" Crowley mocked.

"You're not my boss dick bag." Dean snapped.

"Dean Dean, we've been through this. Quick clutching your pearls you've been working for me for some time now. Sam here longer."

"We didn't know." Sam defended himself.

"And that doesn't make a difference to you." Crowley replied. "You'd sell your brother for a dollar if you wanted to. Now look, I'm sending you.."

"No." Dean interrupted.

"Beg your pardon?"

"I might have done some shady stuff in my time but I'm not do this. No."

Crowley then touched Sam's hand and pretty much burned it. "You like pain Sam? You like Hell?" Crowley turned back to Dean. "You need to stop thinking this as some kind of deal. This is a hostage situation you arrogant little thug. I own your brother so you understand me?"

"Stop it." Harmony demanded.

Crowley snapped his fingers and Sam's hand was no longer burnt.

"Come on Dean smile." Crowley mocked. "It's not that bad."

"Crowley, the only reason I'm not destroying you is because you're useful and you can help." Harmony said.

"Aw pup, I just need your brothers to bag me a live Alpha and I'll give you the big moose's soul back with a cherry on top."

"What? Alpha vamp not good enough for you?" Sam asked.

"Best mind where you poke your nose if you want to keep it." Crowley glared. "Your merry little hike up the food chain starts here. A businessman found dead in his car. Chest ripped open, heart missing sounds like..."

"Werewolf." Sam finished for him.

"No it's not a full moon." Dean disagreed.

"Werewolves turning on the full moon so last year." Crowley said.

"He's right." Sam said. "Samuel and I ganked one about six months back on a half moon, things been out of whack for a while now I guess."

"Yeah I guess." Dean sighed.

"So it's settled then, you bag the howler and bring it home to papa." Crowley grinned before disappearing.

"Damn it Harmony why aren't you frying his ass?" Dean asked.

"One because he has more knowledge than any hunter I've ever meet, two he can get Sam's soul back so we're not stuck with this prick." Sam gave her an offensive look. "And three he's not killing humans only killers. Besides, even so this is just a normal case. Don't think of it working for him, just think about us avenging the guy and stopping it from killing more people."

When they got into the town they found out another man was killed the same way and police all said they were animal attacks.

Sam found the connection between the two victims and it pointed to a local man named Cal. Werewolves kill people they hate and Cal was the brother of one victim but he called the police on him the night before and the other victim was his landlord who was about to kick them out for not paying the rent.

While Sam and Dean interviewed Cal who was recovering from a hangover Harmony stayed quiet even when she realized who the real killer is.

"So we bag him?" Sam asked when they were back in the car.

"Cal's not a werewolf." Harmony said.

Sam and Dean turned to look at her. "He's not?" Sam asked.

"Nothing but a drunk." Harmony said.

"Great, now we got nothing." Dean groaned.

"Actually I found who did it." Harmony said.

"You did?" Sam asked.

"Yeah and you won't believe it."

"So who's our wolf?" Sam asked.

"It's not a werewolf at all." Harmony answered.

"So what is it?" Dean asked.

"A dog." Harmony answered.

"A dog?" Sam asked in disbelief.

"Yes Sam a dog." Harmony answered. "It's not a werewolf cause it's a skinwalker."

"How do you know?" Sam asked.

"Cause I looked in the eyes of the family pet. That dog isn't a dog at all and he's not an alpha, he just wants to protect Cal's girlfriend and her son cause he loves them."

"But he can lead us to the Alpha." Dean said.

"I'm a little behind on skinwalkers." Sam admitted.

"Well I'm not." Harmony said. "Most skinwalkers are in packs. I'm guessing his is being dogs to fit into families."

"Then we gotta save that family." Dean said.

"He doesn't want to hurt them. That woman and kid are the only ones that have ever showed him any kindness." Harmony said.

"How the hell can you read so much in so little time?" Sam asked her.

"You guys were yapping to Cal long enough, I got plenty."

Later the three followed the skinwalker named 'Lucky' to the spot he was meeting his pack. Only problem is Lucky's family were now hostages.

"He crossed them." Sam said.

"No." Harmony disagreed. "I saw the look of surprise on his face, he had no clue."

"So Plan B?" Sam suggested.

"We got one?" Dean asked.

Of course Plan B was going in shooting, but it was just in time cause the pack was going to force Lucky to either kill the family or turn them into skinwalkers like them. Turns out it was their way of punishing Lucky for the murders. While the two brothers shot up skinwalkers Harmony helped Lucky get the family to safety. Sadly though Lucky got shot by the leader before Dean got his shot. But Lucky was lucky it the bullet didn't get his heart so he didn't die and managed to escape.

Harmony looked over at the family she knew now that they knew their dog wasn't a dog at all he's was alone now. Harmony snapped the family back to their home and prayed that Lucky will find another home.