Chapter Twelve: The game of the Diggory's

Tuesday rolled around and everyone was excited to see Ravenclaw against Hufflepuff only because they can finally see the Diggory siblings go head to head. Ravenclaw wore they're jerseys for the day since it was tradition. Phoenix walked into the great hall that morning excited for her first game back Ron, Harry and Hermione all clapped and cheered as they saw Phoenix walking in. She smiled and walked over to they're table.

"The game isn't till after class" Phoenix chuckled

"We know but we're excited for you" Ron laughed as he hugged Phoenix tightly

"Especially Freddie boy" Harry teased

"Yeah he's been talking about it all day yesterday and this morning" Hermione said Phoenix looked around the great hall and didn't see Fred or George.

"Ron where we're they last exactly?" Phoenix asked

"They we're heading down oh no" Ron groaned as he heard laughing from down the hall

"Run Phoenix they've been planning on pranking you for "luck" and it sounds scary" Hermione warned as the fireworks got louder. Phoenix ran over and jumped onto Slytherin's table causing juice to spill in Malfoy's face. She ran over to Hufflepuff table and sat in between Zachary and Hannah.

"What's going on?" Zachary asked

"Just hide me and don't say anything" Phoenix said as  hide behind them. Then Fred and George came running into the great hall holding they're stupid dung bombs. Fred and George went looking around each table looking for Phoenix and noticed a hazel brown hair behind Zachary.

"There!!" George shouted I got up fast and went running down the table as Fred and George came rushing after me.

"COME ON DIGGORY ITS LUCK!!" Fred laughed as Phoenix slid under the table and ran out the hall.

"You're not ruining my jersey carrots!" Phoenix panted as she ran up the stairs and summoned her glitter bombs and started chucking them behind Phoenix which caused a huge mess in the hallways. Fred tripped over a bomb and fell into George as they fell blue dust exploded and left they're faces cover.

"See you later carrot one and two" Phoenix laughed as she  headed up to astronomy class. That morning was so slow finally lunch came around and she saw Cedric for the first time since they've been back but of course Cedric is surrounded by his little "Fans"  Phoenix rolled her eyes and didn't bother talking to him since she knew he'd just tell her to go away. Hayden waved Phoenix down and she sat with him

"Ready for tonight's game Diggory?" Hayden asked

"Yeah I think everyone is excited to see me and Cedric play each other" Phoenix laughed

"I am for one and I'm excited to see that trick of yours again" Hayden said Phoenix  smiled and began to eat her lunch Phoenix glanced over to Gryffindor's table and saw Fred and George's face stained blue, Phoenix spit out her drink and started laughing and Fred and George rolled they're eyes and continued eating while Ron noticed and started laughing.

"Did you do that?" Hayden asked

"I-ah-I did" I said as Phoenix continued laughing

"That's impressive phe" Hayden laughed

After lunch Ron and Phoenix headed up to DADA class since Harry was pulled away with Dumbledore.

"Looking forward to the game?" Ron asked

"I am actually" Phoenix said smiling Ron chuckled and we linked arms

"So what has been going on with Fred?" Ron asked