Difficult Love ❤️

This is just a one shot fanfic of you.. and jimin :)) Comment what you think of my story !
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

"Go away! I don't love you! You're the one that's clinging on me since high school till now." Jimin shouted at you. You collapsed and started crying, thinking of him saying that he love you in the past, thinking of him hugging and kissing you in the past, however it all seems like a dream and now it turns into what it actually was; a nightmare. "Why?! Why must you do this to me? You said you love me, you said it.." you said to him while sobbing on the floor.
He just threw your shoes infront of you and asked you to leave his house, he even packed your belongings and left it by your side. You stared at him pitifully and hoping he would hold you back as you leave, however he didn't. His eyes at that moment was as cold as a wolf. You stepped out of his house with your belongings and returned to the school's dorm. As you were walking, you saw Jimin's best friend, V , running to Jimin's house urgently. You stopped him and asked what happened and he said that jimin was crying badly on the phone with him just a moment before and it seems like he fainted because there was no reply after a loud bang. V asked why were you with your luggage and you told him the story in summary and he knew what was going on. He dragged you back to Jimin's house however you refused to enter until V told you something, you cried so badly and ran into jimin's house and into his room. There he lay,on the floor,motionless. You were so scared as you went to jimin, slowly carrying him to your chest and there he lay, lifelessly although he's still breathing. You kissed his pale lips as your tears dropped onto his cheeks. He was sent to the hospital immediately to get treated. He didn't wake up after 2 days, you were still there taking care of him and sleeping on the chair by his side, holding his hand and hoping he would wake. On the third night around 11pm, his hands moved, but he didn't wake. The forth night, he talked in his dreams, but he still didn't wake. The fifth night, he opened his eyes for a minute, and fell back into his coma. This lasted for a week and on the eleventh night, he woke up. Jimin was caressing your hair because you laid your head beside him to sleep. He touched your face which was filled with tears that rolled down your cheeks for the days he was in coma. You woke, finding his hand on your face. You grabbed his hand as you called for the nurse, he woke! Three days later he discharged and you brought him back home together with his bangtan brothers. "You already know?" Jimin asked you. "Yes, why didn't you tell me that you're sick?" You replied. He said he was afraid that you'll leave him and he might be your burden so he acted like a bastard and chased you out of his house. The doctor said he only have another 6 months to live,but 3 years later, you and jimin were married and you lived a great life with him. You both think this love was hard but it was what brought you two together. Jimin and you were in his room talking at midnight and suddenly he smashed his lips against you and you both laid on his bed as you both cuddled and falls asleep in each other's arms.....