[G-TAE] Love all Along

[A/N]
I have no idea if many people ships g-dragon and taeyang , but I'm just gonna ship them because why not? I love this OTP pretty much. This story might be a bit 18+ so please leave now and wait for the next story of you are not comfortable with mature contents (not that mature actually). Forgive me if there's typo or any grammatical errors !!
THANKS FOR WAITING FOR MY STORY GUYS! SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAIT FOR SO LONG.

[Author's POV]
It was summer so many years back then when they finished high school. Both jiyong and taeyang was studying together in the same school until they entered YG entertainment after auditions. It has been their dreams to become a kpop star and there they are, shining on the stage now with all their talents and hardwork they put in for so many years. Today, they just finished filming the MV for their new song , SOBER. When they went into the resting room, there was nobody except TAEYANG and JIYONG.

[Taeyang's POV]
"Oh lord please save me. I'm exhausted from the shooting of the MV and I think I'm dying soon. I need something to keep me refreshed and awake."

[G-dragon's POV]
"But why isn't top, daesung or even seungri here? Aren't they tired?"

"Maybe they went to eat" taeyang replied.

"But.. Aren't they supposed to rest before eating?"

"How am I supposed to know??" Taeyang blurted out.

"Fine I'm sorry for asking so much.."

Taeyang thought: Did I just raised my voice at him? Oh no..... I hate seeing him upset.....

"Jiyong ah~ mianhe~ I shouldn't raise my voice, i was just too tired. Forgive me please ? " Taeyang said while doing aegyos.

"Arraso arraso ahahahaha." I replied while laughing at his aegyos.

"Umm.. jiyong ah~ I have something to tell you.."

"Ne? What is it?" I said.

"Taeyang just did aegyos!! I can't even believe that ahahahaha. He's too cute..
He said he have something to tell me, I wonder what is it.." Gdragon thought.

[Taeyang's POV]
I decided to tell him the truth. I can't take it anymore, hiding my feelings for so long.

"I know that you'll think I'm all weird. But actually, I like you.. I mean , I love you. Ever since that day our lips accidentally met when we fell down in class several years back then." I said.

Please don't reject me. Jebal....

"WHAT?! YOU.. YOU LIKE ME.. TO..TOO....?!?" G-dragon shouted.

"Too....? You.. YOU LIKE ME TOO?" I shouted.

"Shhhhhhh. They're outside." G-dragon said while covering my mouth with his hands.

[Author's POV]
Both of them didn't know they liked each other ever since school days. Now that they know, everything is going to change. The way they look at each other, they way they act together, the way they.. love each other.

[G-Dragon's POV]
"Taeyang ah~ I love you. I really really love you.." I smacked my lips on his.

[Taeyang's POV]
I felt the need to kiss back, yes I should. I reacted to his kiss and kissed back. I reached my hands into his shirt and ripped it off.

"ya.. uhmm.. I need this..sh..shirt for pho..to..taking later.." G-dragon said while he's still in the kiss, pausing everytime I played with his tongue.

"Ken..cha..na.. We can... ge..t.. a n..new...shirt.."

"If that's what you *gasps* said.. don't regret.." G-Dragon said while panting.

[G-Dragon's POV]
I ripped off Taeyang's shirt and pushed him to the couch. I started to explore his body and he did the same too. We finally knew each other's heart after so many years. Taeyang unbuckled my belt and I did the same, but his pants were too loose that I just simply side it down...

||THE END GUYS. DONT WANNA CONTINUE TO WRECK YOUNG READERS MIND. THOSE WHO WANT TO CONTINUE READING, PM ME BECAUSE I MIGHT BE CREATING A BOOK FOR KPOP SMUTS BUT ALL BOYXBOY ONLY. REQUEST OPEN! ||