Warm day (Chen)

[ Author's notes ]
Alright so I decided to update this book a little since I'm actually quite bored at home now. It's 7:04 in the morning and I'm supposed to go to school but unfortunately I am having sore throat, cough and runny nose.. Hope you guys like the follow story and if it doesn't make much sense please forgive me.. In sick afterall. Please also read my other book :) now get ready for the story !

It was her birthday. Nobody ever remembered her birthday. Why must they? Nobody liked her anyways. Except for a boy that just transferred to our school. His name is Kim Jong Dae, but everyone calls him Chen since it's easier.

[Chen]
"Hey _____ ! Happy Birthday ! Saengil Chuka Hamnida.
Saengil Chuka Hamnida.
Saranghaneun _______.
Saengil Chuka Hamnida!!
yayyy!!! " *claps*

[Girl]
Why must he do all these.. He's really a good friend and I actually like him but.. This would make everyone hate him because everyone hates me and whoever that talks to me would get hated too.. "Chen-ssi. Leave me alone.. You'll get hated so just go away and stop talking to me. It's good for you.." He asked me to keep my mouth shut and sat beside me. I know he's nice but..

[Everyone]
"What ??"
"Oh god he's crazy"
"He's cute, but not anymore."
"Crazy"
*whispers everywhere*

[CONVO]
{ G=Girl C=Chen }
G: Look. Everyone is talking about you. Just go away !
C: Ani.
G: Ya!
C: Wae wae WAE
G: Did you just shout at me?
C: Yes!
G: You.. Nevermind.
C: I what.
G: Nothing.
C: Tell me !!
G: You're so bad
C: Not my worse
G: Wow. I'm leaving.
C: Nooooo. I'm sorry okay?
G: Hahaha yes.
C: Wait there's something on your face.
G: Really? Where?
C: Come closer I'll help you take it out.
G: Okay thanks.

Chen kissed her cheek.

G: WHAT??
C: Surprise ! *runs away*
G: YA KIM JONG DAE!
C: ANNYEONG JAGIYA!
G: Ja..gi...ya..... CHEN - AH..
C: SARANGHAE ________. YOU JUST DIDNT KNOW.. NEXT TIME BE SMARTER! ANNYEONG!

The school bell rang and chen walked out of class with her bag. He passed to her and brought her back home. She confessed, too. And they became the sweetest and closest couple in class.

Story completed! It might not make much sense and it's like super short but please please do bear with me haha. Thanks for supporters cuz I love all of you reading.

PLEASE DO REQUEST FOR STORIES !! 💘