1

EEEEK A NEW FANICTION YES I KNOW I HAVE STARTED ONE ALREADY AND TRUST ME I WANT TO DO THISS! (also ill update on the other book soon luvs ive been busy) ENJOY!

*the day before military pickup*

*-Stiles P.O.V.-*

It was 9 am when i woke up, the first week of summer break had gone by really fast.

"good morning sleepy head!" i heard my dad in the kitchen "morning!" i replied rubbing the sleep off my eyes. "what are you doing today?" dad asked peaking thru the corner "i don't know hang out with Scotty?" "okay i have to go to the station tonight another animal attack" i just nodded still sleepy, but that's really weird the animal attacks have increased a lot, but i just shook it off.

-----------------------------------------------------

To: Scotty

Hey Scott, wanna hang out later?

from: Scotty

hey, sorry i can't i'm going out with Allison. Tomorrow?

To: Scotty

oh okay.. yeah sure tomorrow!

From: Scotty

okay. see you tomorrow, bye!

To: Scotty

bye..

--------------------------------------------

after texting Scott i went to my dad "hey kid, did you want something?" "i just wanted to hang out with Scotty but he's with Alli again. Maybe wanna go grab some salad?" he's dad frowned "burgers and then it's a deal!" "but dad you-" "-okay just this once" he's dad smiled at him "i missed us spending time together" he said to me, wrapping me into a hug "me too" he released me "okay let's got those burgers" he said "but not- DAD NO, WE ARE BUYING ONE BURGER FOR EACH" i yelled playfully chasing him to the car.

We were in the car, eating our burgers "mmmhmmmm, these are delicious" he's dad said "i-   -know" i replied with a full mouth. By the time we got home it was 8 p.m. "thanks" i said to my dad "for what?" he replied "for.. spending time with me" he's dad looked at him confused "always" and wrapped him into a hug. "Okay kid i'm going to get to the station, love you!""LOVE YOU TO DAD!" i yelled as he walked out of the door to he's crousor.

I flopped down on the couch and put in Star Wars. I was up till 2 am then i go tired and went up to my room locked it and went to bed, locking my door has become a habit.

I woke up to my phone buzzing, i checked it and Scott was calling me. I looked at the clock it was 12 am. i quickly picked up "yeah Scotty i know i'm late bu-" "BRO WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" "woah Scott Chill i'm home, ill come over at 1" "STILES! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHATS HAPPENING?!" "Okay Scott, your getting me worried what wrong?" "DIDN'T YOU SEE THE NEWS YESTERDAY?!" "no, i was watching star wars till' 2 am" i could hear chatter in the back ground "Stop the buss there's someone left!" i heard Scott yell "Scotty?" "Stiles lock yourself in the basement NOW" now i heard my dad "dad whats happening?" "there was a virus out break and now humans are turning into flesh eating... things" "...what?, no this has to be a joke.. stop, you got me now you can stop" "ITS NOT A JOKE STILES!" i heard Lydia yell at me "Lydia?" "Yes now please get into the basement be safe untill we can get them to turn back" "wait, t- this isn't a joke?" "NO!" i knew a panic attack was just around a corner "Stiles please get into the basement" i heard my dad "z- zombies, they- they're actually real *heavy breathing*" "Stiles calm down and GET INTO THE BASEMENT!" "o- o- oka- y" i walked down to the basement and the secret door behind boxes i use to hide in that room when i played hide and seek with mom. "i- i'm in the mini room in the basement d- dad" "good now stay put we have to go, were going to speak to the driver. Stiles i love you hold on there" he's dad said. Stiles was already crying "i- i- i lo- love you too" and with that Scott hang up.