3

-*Stiles P.O.V.*-

Once we got back to the Hale house Talia asked where i'd like to have my room "i dunno maybe upstairs somewhere?" i ask her "Great! we have 2 free rooms upstairs and one of them is in the attic-" i didn't let her finish "i'll take the attic!" i almost shouted, she chuckled and nodded.

"Derek!" Talia shouted and seconds after Derek was in the room, looking confused "yeah?" he asked Talia "help stiles but hes stuff in the attic room please" she said to Derek who looked at me and gave a small nod taking 3 bags which left me with one, and with that i quickly followed him upstairs. once we were in the room i looked around and seeing a window on the end corner of the room i hummed and went to the window and looked outside, the view was amazing "woah" i mumbled "yeah amazing isn't it" I heard Derek say and that made me jump i may or may not have forgot he's in the room with me "t- thank you" i said and flopped on the bed "for what?" he asked "well.. everything? i mean if you haven't took me here i'd probably be dead" i said and looked at a picture of me and Scott "you wouldn't, your strong. and no problem. okay get settled and then come downstairs, mom is making dinner." he said "i- i mean Tali-" "don't, it's okay you can call her mom, that is nothing bad" i said and chuckled "okay, then get settled i guess" and i nodded starting to take the clothes out of the bags and hanging them in the closet, while he leaved the room.

-*Robert's P.O.V.*-

"Talia honey we're starting to go low on food" i said "oh that's okay well go to the shop, yeah i know the place is probably filled with those things but we'll get the things we need and head out quickly" Talia replied "your crazy, but oh well that's why i love you" i said and kissed her cheek "yeah, i am" she said chuckling. 

Derek came back a few minutes later "he likes the view" he said with a smile on he's face which isn't there most of the time so he must've been happy "why you so smiley all of a sudden" i asked with pure curiosity, the smile on Derek's face quickly faded "nothing" he mumbled, i didn't push him but i know there's something that makes Derek happy about that boy.

-*Stiles P.O.V.*-

I finished up with the room and sat om now 'my' bed and took a picture in my hands looking at the woman and me in the picture "i miss you mom" i said as quiet as i could so the werewolf's couldn't hear me. I pulled a picture to my chest and felt a liquid roll down my cheek and let out a silent sob. "i'm going to visit you mom" i said now more focused and not all over the place. 

i got a jacket, my bat and a knife for safety purposes. I opened the window and climbed out on the roof, this was going to be hard because i'm on the 3rd floor but i have to sneak out, Talia wouldn't let me go alone but i have to go, alone.  

I went to the left side of the house where right next to the roof edge was a big tree. I grabbed onto it and tried to swung myself on it, but i slipped and almost felled off the roof but i was on a branch and i went to the other ones and carefully got to the ground. I took off running into the forest and to the main road, the cemetery isn't far away but i'll have to run some distance.

once i made it to the gates of the cemetery i released a long sigh and went in. i ran to my mother's grave and sat down "i made it mom!" i whispered placing the flowers i got on the way here. "this is new, i mean coming to you durning an apocalypse" i said and chuckled a little bit before i heard a branch break behind me "fuck" i whispered and quickly turned around and swung my bat, and hit the target i was about to charge at it and then i saw who it was "why'd you hit me?!" He yelled at me "LIAM!" i yelled, well more like squealed and wrapped him into a bone crushing hug "what- why- how-" i couldn't form my sentences. I took a deep breath and said "h- how are you here?" and with that Liam let go and replied "i didn't get on the buss, mason isn't on it too. me, Mason, Corey and.... Theo-" "THEO?! WHAT THE HELL IS... well i guess were in a zombie apocalypse so that doesn't mater right now, i'm glad you guys are okay." i said with a smile wrapping him into another hug.

-*Liam's P.O.V.*-

"Theo! i need your help! come here!" i yelled, holding the cabinet that i was carrying upstairs to block the window. Theo quickly ran into view with a smirk plastered on he's face "what's the problem Liam?" "I SWEAR THE GOD, STOP IT AND HELP ME! i yelled but it more sounded like a roar and he quickly grabbed onto the other side of the cabinet and we carried it to the window "need more, help?" Theo asked whispering the 'help' in my ear i quickly shot him a glare, while he smirked at me. "Theo stop flirting with me" i said thru my teeth "why? you don't like it?" "Theo i swear the god, i'm not trusting a guy who almost made me kill my Alpha SO YOU CAN KILL ME AFTERWARDS AND NOW FUCKING FLIRT WITH YOU!" i snapped at him "i already said sorry" Theo said "that can't fix that" i said and leaved the room

i am REALLY confused about Theo, like i have this weird attraction to him, i want to be around him all the time but at the same time i want to rip hes head off because i hate him. But now he's even flirting with me, what the hell. i was snapped out of my thoughts with... Stiles voice "i made it mom!" like a hushed whisper, my mind didn't think i just ran to check it out. It lead me to the cemetery gate and i just walked in and saw someone crouched to a grave i went closer and accidentally stepped on a stick and it broke the next thing i know someone hit me with a bat.

-*Derek's P.O.V.*-

"Stiles, Come down dinners ready!" i half yell because he would hear it because of the echo in the house, then i got closer and i couldn't hear a heart beat so i quickly ran in and saw a empty bed with a open window "no,no,no fuck!" i yelled and Talia stormed into the room "Stiles?!" she yelled "he's not here mom" i said. she quickly sniffed the air "graveyard" she mumbled and i already was out of the window running through the forest to the grave yard. once i got in i was revealed to see Stiles... but with someone else, i don't know why but seeing him hug someone made my chest ache. "DEREK!" Stiles yelled, and ran to me jumping into my embrace and hugging me tighter than ever... that was unexpected but weirdly nice. "Liam come here!" Stiles yelled after letting go and the other guy ran over to us "uh.. hey" the guy i assume named Liam said "hey" i replied scanning him with my eyes, he's a werewolf too "LIam's Scott's beta" Stiles said "okay we'll discuss this later the sun will be setting soon we have to get home before that happens" i said and both of them nodded "hop on my back" i said to Stiles "i... okay" he replied and jumped on my back "are there more of you?" i asked Liam "there are 3 more people" he said and i nodded and with that we started running towards the Hale house.

EEESH ik this is like short n stuff but i wasnt feeling well but otherwise hope u enjoyed this chapter luvs! <3