CHAPTER 1 [ QUEEN ]

Everyday is a HELL for her. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week and so on. Her life become miserable because of a FAKE rumor. Its just a few sentences but make her whole life become mess.

No one believes her.

No one trust her.

No one wants to talk to her.

Except to her family.

After they learn what happen to her they immediately go to her and take her with her brother to Brazil.

She change. She improve. She become Beach Volleyball Pro. Her confidence increase. Her physical appearance change. Her height increase. She become more hot. Only few peoples only know that SHE is a GIRL.

Everyone of her PAST friends know that she is a BOY not a GIRL.

Only word in her mind.....

IMPROVE

Yes she improve. She improve in just two months, by the help of her brother and the top Ace Brazil National Volleyball Team, Nicolas Romero. While Nicolas Romero's wife teach her about how to prevent injuries.

Everyday she train hard but of course she didn't forgot to take a rest. She make friends.

And of course she didn't forgot to play indoor Volleyball. She know that Indoor and Outdoor is isnt the same.

She play with her teammates. They won. They become undefendable for two whole months. Her name become threat to other volleyball players, Outdoor or indoor. The name Ninja Shoyo become famous. Her name become headline of every news. In every newspaper her name are always high lighted. And its just for TWO WHOLE MONTHS.

But after that two months she leave and cameback to Japan. All her teammates in Brazil feel sad because their captain are going home. And it was become talk of the town. No its almost talk of the WORLD. Every players who is scared to her are all feel relieve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~SPORTS NEWS REPORT~

NINJA SHOUYO, THE GOODESS OF THE VOLLEYBALL, THE QUEEN OF BEACH VOLLEYBALL IS LEAVING TO GO BACK TO JAPAN TO CONTINUE HER STUDIES. EVERY PLAYERS FEEL RELIEVE BUT BEFORE SHE LEAVE SHE LEFT A VIDEO MESSAGE. SO LETS WATCH IT

[VIDEO]

OK UHMM FIRST IM GOING TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN ME, WHO TRUST ME, AND ESPECIALLY TO ALL PEOPLE WHO HELP ME TO IMPROVE. YES IM LEAVING BUT I WILL MAKE A COMEBACK AND GOING TO DEAFEAT ALL PEOPLE WHO WILL GOING TO TAKE MY POSITION AS A NINJA SHOYO, THE GODDESS OF THE VOLLEYBALL AND QUEEN OF BEACH VOLLEYBALL. THAT NAME FOR ME IN THE FIRST I HEAR THAT WORDS UHHM  ITS KINDA LAME BUT AFTERWARDS I STARTED TO LIKE IT. YES IM A QUEEN BUT ITS GOING TO END SOON. SOMEONE WILL BORN TO DEFEAT ME. SOMEONE WILL BORN TO BECOME THE NEW QUEEN OF THE VOLLEYBALL. IM GOING TO ADMIT THAT IM STILL WEAK, BUT BECAUSE ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO HELP ME TO IMPROVE I BECOME STRONG AND UNSTOPPABLE.

I, NINJA SHOYO THE GODDESS OF THE VOLLEYBALL AND QUEEN OF THE BEACH VOLLEYBALL WILL LEAVE TO CONTINUE MY STUDIES BUT SOMEDAY I WILL MAKE A COMEBACK AND DEFEAT ALL PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE MY POSITION AS A NINJA SHOYO.

[VIDEO END]

OUR QUEEN OF THE BEACH VOLLEYBALL WILL GOING TO DEFEAT ALL PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE HER POSITION. THE QUESTION IS, IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN BE AS STRONG AS NINJA SHOYO!? WHO PERSONALLY TRAINED BY OUR BRAZIL NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL TEAM ACE, NICOLAS ROMERO. WHO DEFEAT ALL THE TOP VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS, ACES ETC.

SEE YOU SOON NINJA SHOYO.

AND THIS IS CARMELA KIM REPORTING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of Volleyball Teams in Japan try to contact her. But her brother already made a decision and that is.....

She will go to Nekoma.

She immediately approved after remembering her friends there.

Before that she visit her family first and other old friends especially Kiyoko, Karasuno's Third Year Manager. She, Coach Ukai, and Takeda are the only person who knows that she is a GIRL.

Every reason, every insult she received, every pain, everything happens to her make her strong. She jad so many reason to improve. She will tell to them who is the real QUEEN.