CHAPTER 4 [IM A GIRL]

"HINATAAA" the manager of Karasuno shouted and hug Hinata.

"We miss you oh my! oh my! your so kawaiii" Kiyoko shouted

"Oya! Lady crows, our queen cat cant breathe properly" Kuroo said as he hold snakes his arm to Hinata's waist

"Sorry we just miss Hinata " Yachi said as she wipe her tears

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Kuroo-san dont be pervert to our queen. Shes wearing crop top and your hand is on her waist. Let her go or I'mma gonna kick your butt" Yaku said in a threatening way.

"Ahh hehehe " Kuroo immediately pull his hand.

"Hinata how are you? Your so cute" Kiyoko said

"You look like a cat. Kawaii" Yachi

The other team especially Karasuno are quiet trying to understand whats happening.

"Hinata? You mean Karasuno #10.?" A member from shinzen ask

"I remember something! Did you hear the rumor about Karasuno kick Hinata out of their team because of a rumor"

"Yeah i also remember that the rumor came from Satamuchi"

" Maybe she feel bad for her---- wait a minute isn't Karasuno #10 is a BOY? " A member from Ubugawa shouted.

"Ahahahah do i really look like a boy? Im a REAL GIRL. I just....just want to have a friends and join boy volleyball team. B-but I didn't thought that they would easily trust our..... I mean their NEW manager and k-kick me out from the team. I feel devastated uhmmm I feel depress so I decided to take a vacation in Brazil. Hehe so I cameback but not as a BOY but as a GIRL. Hehehe"

In Karasuno's side

" Satamuchi didn't you tell us Hinata force you to touch his-- i mean her dxck ( lol her dxck hahaha) but she don't have a dxck SHE. IS. A. GIRL. are you lying to us?" Nishinoya ask

"IM NOT LYING! Maybe he just pretending as a girl. Look at her breast its fake" Satamuchi shouted

"Ehh? Im Hinata Shoyourie. Oldest daughter of Hinata Shouto and Akari Yumi. I have real breast. You can ask Takeda-sensie and coach ukai if i am a girl they still have my documents" Hinata said and remove her jersey and wear Kuroo's Jersey jacket.

" Oh Everyone rest first then later warm up again" Hinata said and do her other job which is being manager.

On Karasuno's side their teams advisor, Takeda explain everything about Hinata. From pretending and when she left.

"You mean Satamuchi is lying?" Sugawara ask

"No!!! Im not a liar " Satamuchi shouted.

" Satamuchi we all know what really happen" coach ukai said and left with the two manager while Takeda sigh heavily before following the three.

" *Cough* we'll pretend nothing happens today but after this Training camp we well talk and say sorry to Hinata" Daichi coldly said and started to do their penalty.

...............

In Nekoma side they saw Hinata wearing Black Crop top, her black sports bra is on show. Shes also wearing black and white khaki shorts. Her curves are really great, they all can saw it. Her not that big and flat boobs are not that showy. Her pale skin paired with her orange hair with red highlights, she's also wearing her favorite orange cat ear.

"Hinata wear this" Yaku said and lend his jacket

"Ahh its so hot Yaku-chan my back is sweaty" she pout

"Ahh ok ok come her ill put towel on your back" she immediately nod and move closer to Yaku.

"Yaku-san your height is same with Yourie" lev said. The other nekoma gasp. Hinata move closer to Kenma and watch Yaku kick Lev's butt "itai"

" I told you stop saying that compliment" yaku shouted

"Sorry sorry stop it Yaku-san" lev cry

"Mou, Tora-kun come here" i said and wave at taketora

"What is it my dear beautiful kohai?"

"Change your t-shirt its so sweaty look i told you change immediately when your t-shirt is already sweaty" i said and give him his extra Tshirt while wiping his forehead.

"Wahhh it feel so good to have beautiful hot kohai" taketora said

"Hep hep dont hug me your sweaty maybe later go " he immediately go to other side of gym and change.

I walk closer to Kuroo-kun

"Roo-kun here drink water" i said and throw the water bottle to him he immediately caught and it drink it.

"Thanks Yourie come here" i immediately walk closer to him. I immediately pout when he rest his chin to my head

"I hate being small you always do that to me " i mumbled

"But your so cute let me rest for a while." I just nod and continue writing down some information about another team.

•••••••••

Sorry for not updating for so long but here i did it hehehehe i just become busy this past few months. Huhuhu

Vote.... Comment..... Enjoy

^•^

And if you have extra time please read my other story. FLAMMING CROW •|HAIKYUU|•