CHAPTER 5

Hello guyz I'm back!!!
So there are some vote for team Sakuhina, Kenhina, Osahina, Atsuhina or Miyahina.

.......

Her presence makes Karasuno feel uncomfortable. Seeing her happy with his ---- HER new teammates makes them feel bad for themselves.

When Yamamoto done changing his jersey he immediately run to Hinata and hug her while Kuroo frowned.

"My dear beautiful kohai is so sweet. I want to hug you everyday" Yamamoto fake cry.

"Tora-kun if you continue this I won't allow you anymore to hug me"

"No no no I will stop hehe"

"HEY HEY NEKOMA HEY" suddenly a owl like human ( jwk ^_^v), Fukurodani's Captain owl, Bokuto Koutaro. "WOWWW AGAASHEE CAN WE ADOPT HER. SHE IS SO CUTE" He shouted to their team setter, Akaashi Keiji.

"No we can't Bokuto-san." Bokuto-san suddenly started with his emo mode. Hinata patted his head and smile sweetly

"Hello senpai, you can't adopt me but if you want to see me just call me and ill be there right away. I'm Hinata Shoyourie, just call me Yourie or Sho. After this training camp I'll give my number to Agashe-san?"

"It's Akaashi. I'm Akaashi Keiji, Fukurodani's setter " Hinata nod

"BUT WHYYYY? YOU CAN JUST GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME!!!" Bokuto shouted.

"Uhh! I just kinda think that you might accidentally delete my number or lost your phone so if you accidentally deleted my number just ask Akaashi-san. "

"Ahhh yeah right. agaashe you will give her number to mine right. "

"Yes Bokuto-san."

...

"LEV do receiving training with Yaku-san...... KENMAAA! Eat your snacks before playing Nintendo or I'll get that and give back to you after this training camp.... INOUKA, FUKUNUGA, YUKI, TIRA-KUN stop playing around just sit there and rest......KAI-KUN do you need extra towels or massage?...KUROO-KUN Stop with your infamous smirk and can you just comb your bed headed hair......" Hinata said while assisting them

"KITTENS SIT HERE I MADE SNACKS BUT UNFORTUNATELY. I ONLY MADE 16 CUPCAKES. KENMA I TOLD YOU STOP THAT. HERE. COACH HERE FOR YOU TWO.... BOKUTO-SAN, AKAASHI-SAN PLEASE ACCEPT THIS."

Other team sweat dropped to Nekomas. Feeling jealous because the Cats have a energetic ginger hair player/ manager.

"Awww thanks YouRIEEEE" Bokuto shouted. Akaashi just smile and accept the cupcake.

"Your welcome. My pleasure. "

"Yourie your iPad is ringing. Uhm Jacob guy calling?" Coach Manabu said.

Hinata immediately nod and happily pick her iPad.

Jacob-Guy-Rival Video Calling
Accept     Reject

She accept the call and sitted beside her teammates.

"Olá Ninja shoyourie I just wanted to tell you that in a month your position as a ninja shoyourie of the beach will gonna end s----"

" The hell I care? Your just a tiny rival for me Jacob. You can't even jump higher than mine. And you are NOT LIKE ME. I'm a REAL GIRL. You're just a GAY. I know I support LBGTQ community but I don't like your attitude Jacob bxtch. You can't take my position as a Ninja Shouyo, Goddess of the Volleyball, Queen of the Beach Volleyball, Queen Of the Volleyball Court because you are not a QUEEN of course you have part of your body that people can see only on male's body. You can impregnate a girl. So before you challenge me improve your vertical jump first. Blehhh "

"S-shut up."

"Hmpp Jacob stop dreaming i maybe here at Japan and temporarily stop playing beach volleyball but don't forget that I'm still playing indoor volleyball so uhmm ill end this call--- oh wait look " she turn around and pointed the camera to the other teams and especially her own teammates.

" Hahaha look here Jacob look look look handsome guy here *pointed akaashi, kuroo, bokuto, Lev etc.* There so many handsome guy around me blee byeeee"

"Who's that Yourie?"

"uhh h some gay who wants to snatch my position as a ninja shoy0"

•|•|•|•|•|

Okkkk I'm back again

Guys you can comment ships you want like

BOKUTOXHINATA?
KUROOXHINATA?
KENMAXHINATA?
OTHERSS..

Or maybe like

OIKAWAXHINATAXIWAIZUMI?
ATSUMUXHINATAXOSAMU?
WAKATOSHIXHINATAXTENDOU?

Also add suggestion like

AKAASHIXHINATA FLUFF? ANGST?  OR MAYBE I CAN TRY SMUTZZ?

I'm planning to make special chapters. So please help me....