92

MARTIN GARRIX & NOVA WILLIAMS HAVE A SON

Martin Garrix and Nova Williams welcomed their son, yesterday afternoon the boy came into this world

Martin Garrix and Nova Williams welcomed their son, yesterday afternoon the boy came into this world. Both look very happy to welcoming their son in the hospital in LA. Martin rushed to LA from Amsterdam to support his girlfriend and truthfully wanted to be there for the birth of his son. The DJ and the model both announced on their Instagram with a cute picture of a small hand, in some blue blankets and clothes. There is no face to see, we think that we will not see the face for a long time. The couple will not announce the name yet of their just born son.

Currently the couple stays in La, spending some together and Martin said he will take his girlfriend and son to the Netherlands when the boy is some bigger to let him show to his parents and other family of his side.

The model told in her caption that she was sorry for not being honestly to announce she was pregnant, she hide from the paparazzi

The model told in her caption that she was sorry for not being honestly to announce she was pregnant, she hide from the paparazzi. Both wanted to keep it private for themself. Martin told in a recent interview. 'I felt it was better for her to just keep it private. Of course I know her famous family, who are really great persons but I wanted to keep it by ourselves so she fully could focus on the pregnancy. She had a lot of issues with herself. So that's why she left instagram for bit. I support her through it and we became much closer.' Both parents wouldn't let know the world the name of their son yet.