132

liked by martijn

liked by martijn.vfx, novafan, user8, mennobarkk and 98.394

garrixnews maybe I'll lose followers but I feel people do criticize others to quickly without knowing really what's going on. We all know now Martijn cheated and of course it wasn't really smart to do that. He knows that, he feels bad for that, but now Nova is letting everyone know that he made all this mess up and that she don't need him anymore. But that's so false, last week Nova in an interview she get a question about Martijn and Jayden and she barely couldn't give any response to the interviewer. You definitely can't act like you don't need someone if you were together, we're so close and even have a child together, you can't forget that person easily. I see Nova is trying to do that but it doesn't work anyway. Hopefully Martijn will feel himself again and talk with Nova in private about how they're gonna solve this. I want all the best for both of them!

comments

user2 bruh, he cheated on a girl who's nineteen years, he's 26. Apparently he does like younger girls to fuck and nova is 27, maybe too old already🙄
- garrixnews sorry but he cheated once. He planned to marry Nova and have a child with her. Why would he go suddenly to a younger girl?

novafan hope they can figure out what to do with Jayden
- garrixnews yeah exactly

mennobarkk thanks for your statement!

user8 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

martijn.vfx hope he's okay