118

I was not trusted yet, I needed to call Martijn and ask him if that girl was speaking the truth. I really do not like cheaters as partners. I never cheated on him before we got into a relationship, once the media made up i was cheating and Martijn believed that what the media said, but that wasn't true at all. I never liked Justin and never will, I only see him as a friend. I pick out his number and decided to call him to get some answers.

He pick up.

"Hi baby," he said and I smiled softly. He made me always happy and unbelievable in love. "What's up?" He asked and his question brought me back to the reason I called him which made me immensely sad and betrayed.

"Hi Marrijn," I said and I only heard his breathing, he immediately know it was something serious.

"Nova really, what's the matter? Something happened Jayden?" He asked and I replied with a quietly no.

"What then?" He started to get a little bit more irritated. But I am more.

"Are you cheating?" I asked and for the second time I heard his breathing, some people in the background where laughing about something. The basic noises you mostly heard and he signs once.

"Okay let me get this straight," he started and my whole heart stopped with clopping, it was true, he cheated on me, for which stupid reason?

"What's your reason?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Nova let me explain right. I never meant to hurt you. You're still the love of my life and I still want to marry you. This was one stupid mistake that I made when I was drunk. I know that's a stupid reason to cheat but it happened and I'm really sorry for it," he explained and I didn't know what I felt.

Betrayed.

Sad.

Mad, really mad.

"Was your plan to leave us and be with her?" I asked him, I had to be sure.

"No, I never want to leave you both alone. You two are everything. That's a lie," he answered and I wiped my tears away. I was still sad and heart broken.

"Nova, you gotta know I'm really really sorry, i know that I can't make up this good right now. But you can forgive me later in this month. I still want to see you in that wedding dress," he said and that made me smile.

But I shouldn't fall into his words, maybe he's doing it again and than im again heart broken.

"I don't know," I said and I heard his breathing again.

"What are gonna do with the wedding?" He asked.

"Replace to next year, I can't marry you right now, im sorry," I said and he sighs again.

"Alright. I'll text you later. Give Jayden a kiss of me," he said and hang up.

When he and up I felt even more bad than before, now our relationship is fucked up because of her and his affaire he had. He said it was a mistake but what it wasn't a mistake? That he fucked her because he missed the real passion into the sex and wanted to have that back. I thought our relationship was good and fine but Than he's doing this, everything is fucked up by him now. I started to cry slowly and I heard jayden crying, of course he needs his mommy and full of tears I walk to his room to give him his milk.

"Hi," I smiled and he looked to with his green/blue eyes, he looks exactly like Martijn what it makes now even harder for me. "Mama is gonna give you some milk," I smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead. He's such a cutie, I can do this by my own, I don't need Martijn or anyone else around me for taking care of Jayden.