The Other King in Our Court

(this chapter is one of the chapters i specified in the info that will be from the past Techno and Y/n are both eight in this meaning Don is seven and the twins are twelve)

Y/n pov:

I woke up to one of the sweet ladies in the castle shaking me gently like most mornings, she had blonde hair tied in a braid messily in the back and the same tunic set as all workers in the castle. She opened my thin peach colored curtains so I could see better in my large stone walled room then layed out clothes for me on my dark oak dresser before exiting my room closing the matching dark oak and gold highlighted door behind her, probably to go do the same to my brothers and sister. I got up slowly from my soft and warm bed shivering slightly and walked across the dark oak floor matching the other wood things in my room and changed from my thin night clothes to the ones she had picked for me, which was some simple f/c(favorite color) cotton pants and shirt which served well as they were easy to wash and me and my brother had a knack for getting dirty. I then walked out of my room and called for nona. "Oh are you ready to come down for breakfast Y/n?" I closed my door and yelled back not knowing where she was in the large castle. "Yes nona" She walked to me holding Don's hand the we walked down to the dining hall together where papa Tam tam(a nickname Y/n has for Tammy) and Chris were sitting waiting to eat like most mornings. I sat down where i always do, next to Don who sat next to papa while Chris sat across from him and Tam tam sat across from me. Papa asked nona to go prepare for something though none of the holidays I know of are soon me and Chris looked at papa confused seeing as nona only had to prepare things when a special occasion was going to happen. He cleared his throat about to explain.

King Teranonda's pov: 

"The next few days the workers in the castle will be preparing for the guests we will be having next week. So you four will have to make sure to make it easy on them okay? That means no getting into trouble no breaking things and please no painting on anything Tamarin" I had to try not to chuckle a bit myself as she giggled a little at my comment due to past occurances from when she was younger and less responsible. Y/n still looked confused and asked what I assume they were all wondering. "But who will we be having as guests papa?" I smiled knowing he'd be the one to ask he's always the most curious and quickest to ask what was on his and occasionally everyone else's mind. "The Dacre's they're a noble family that rules a kingdom in the nether." Don now also curious started frantically asking questions like what were their names, did they have kids, and what did they look like. I chuckled and calmed him down answering with. "there's King chianar, Queen marienne, and their son technoblade who is Y/n's age. They're all piglins though they are...more elegant looking you could say then the more common ones but they still have the tusks hooves and pink skin and hair as all others. Chianar and I used to be good friends our fathers would have us play together in the gardens, they now trade with us we give them things that they can't harvest in the nether and they serve as an extension of our army and our trades also put us in alliance."

Third  person pov: 

The twins seemed interested in what their father said since they understood what he was talking about as the heirs and having to learn about these things in their studies but the two younger ones had managed to sneak off after he stopped talking about what they looked like getting bored once they could no longer understand the topic at hand and were now in the abundant gardens. "Do you think technoblade will be friends with us big brother?" Don asked excitedly. Y/n smiled hoping so "I don't know but i'm sure he'd rather be friends with us than with Tam tam and Chris all they care about is ruling the kingdom one day we get to have all the real fun!" They both giggled and started playing tag, by the time the sun was almost setting they had exhausted themselves running as fast and hard as they could and splashing in the large stream along with they had forgotten lunch and they quickly raced back inside. They tried to quickly sneak to a faucet to wash off all the mud on their skin but were caught by nona. "And what are you two doing?" she asked. Don stuttered for a moment before Y/n softly yet firmly grabbed his wrist and quickly ran with him to the dining hall knowing they'd be late if they didn't hurry and they were both starving. Tamarin stared at them shocked at the dirty state they were in while Chris laughed finding their shenanigans amusing as always. Nona then came in and promised that she would save some food for them but they had to wash up first they quickly ran with her to the tubs and got clean. After washing up and talking to their siblings about what they had done that day and telling their father good night they all went to sleep tired from the days calm yet exhausting events. That night Y/n dreamt of a beautiful kind and gentle piglin prince who he planned to befriend and what adventures they would have together with his younger brother. Though many hours after sundown but still many before dawn he awoke shaken from a dream of a soft woman's voice calling him.