filler(short chapter!)

(a/n: this is less of a chapter and more of a filler cause i'd like to get to an actual story rather then how they knew each other as kids. so that can be expected soon!)

For the next few months the two families become closer the two youngest becoming basically inseparable. They are also quite close with Don who constantly pesters them as to where they seemingly disappear to all the time.  After these long but seemingly short few months Don and Techno's family leave to go back to the nether for a year and they'd come back to stay in their original homes again. They were all sad to be seperated but they soon became comfortable with the change, Techno and y/n spent most of the time in the garden reading and taking naps and playing. They would play a game where y/n was a prince trapped in a dungeon taken hostage by an evil king and Techno would have to save him. After a year or so Don returns with Techno's family and Techno has to go home with them. Techno and y/n were extremely sad to have to be seperated. Techno gives his friend the gifts he had found him before arriving and y/n gives him a necklace with a strong glass half heart vial filled with a slightly glowing liquid and y/n has the other half. The liquid is from the fountain that they spent most of their time together in. After everyone returned their lives seemingly continued as normal.