Season 2 Chapter 27 Surprise Rescue

No one's POV

In the Soma Familia household, multiple members were currently begging to have Soma's wine, and Soma was currently at his workshop when the leader of the Soma Familia, Zanis entered along with Lili.

Zanis: Lord Soma. It's me Zanis. The missing girl, Liliruca Arde, has returned. She says she'll change her ways and serve the Familia.

Lili: Master Soma! Please let me leave the Familia!

Soma just ignore her and continue on making his wine.

Lili: Master Soma!

Zanis: What nonsense is this? Arde, if you want to leave, you need to pay the price. You know that, right?

Lili: The price?

Zanis: Yes... You need to repay Master Soma for all the good he's done for you. 10 million Valis should do it.

Lili looked completely shocked by the price.

Lili: 10 million?! I don't have that kind of money-

Zanis: That will do, yes, Master Soma?

Soma: I'll leave it all to you.

Lili just stood there completely shocked.

(Timeskip)

Lili was then put in a cell and Zanis just smirk at her.

Zanis: You're such a fool, Arde. That God is only interested in making Alcohol. He won't listen to anything you say. And you didn't say anything about asking to leave, did you?

Lili: You seems to forget about Master Sora's warning? He said that if you went after me again, he will obliterate you along with this whole Familia!

Zanis: Like I care about his warning! What that Flashing bastard can do anyway?! When he is busy for the War Game, he won't have the time to save you!! Your purpose is to serve me for your whole life.

Zanis then laugh maniacally and left Lili alone and she just gritted her teeth.

(Timeskip)

Sora was currently, at the shed where Miach made his potion along with Hestia, Rin, Welf, the Takemikazuchi Familia and and Naza as they were disgussing their plan to rescue Lili.

Hestia: We finally found where Lili is being held. It's a brewery for the Soma Familia, along the canal. They'll be shipping out the next round of Alcohol tomorrow. It's less guarded at night, so we'll attack then.

Ouka: Lady Hestia, may I ask something?

Hestia: what is it, Ouka?

Ouka: The Hestia Familia's priority now should be winning the War Game. Even if you do save Liliruca Arde, people from a different Familia cannot participate. Do you really have time for this?

Sora: That's where your wrong, Ouka. Bell won't be able to win like this. He is currently training hard to get stronger for the War Game. But he won't be able to use his full power if he continues to worry about Lili's safety. He knows how weak you are alone. He knows the strength of having comrades. And I promised him that he could leave Lili to me.

Rin: All of us are connected. Saving Lili will definitely help him get stronger.

Welf: Yeah, that right.

Sora: And to be honest, I could easily win the whole War Game by myself. But knowing that pervert God, he probably will complain about not wanting me in the game due to the vast differences in level, or probably giving me a handicap.