Best friends

She looks at me very seductively, and my words trail off into nothing as I lock my eyes with hers. We just look at each other for a few minutes, then I cup her face with my hand and pull her lips to mine. We start moving our lips in sync and soon we're full-on making out. She grabs my boob. She rubs my boobs and I return the favour. I squeeze her nipple and she moans. I tug at the hem of her shirt and she lets me pull it off. I take mine off too, and throw them both on the floor. I take off our bras too, and throw them with our shirts. Now for the fun part... I'm gonna get dominant with this bitch. I push her back onto the couch and climb on top of her. "Damn it Alana, you're so fucking hot," Abby says in a raspy voice. Sounds like someone's turned on. I smirk. "You are too, it's not just me," I say. I then move my mouth down to her boobs. I suck and lick and bite them until she moans my name, then I stop. "No fuck don't stop!" She says. "I'm going to do something even better baby," I whisper in her ear, and then move down to her waist. I slide her skirt and panties off, throwing them who knows where. I start at her knees, kissing up her inner thighs until I reach her pussy. I gently kiss her clit, and she lifts her hips up, obviously wanting more. I start moving my tongue expertly. Up her slit once, then suck on the clit. Down her slit, and insert my tongue into her. Swirling it around inside her, flicking it in and out until she climaxes, swearing, moaning my name, and shaking, as she comes on my face. I catch as much of it in my mouth as I can and then lick up all the extra when she's done. "Your turn," she says, flipping us over so she's on top. She kisses all over my face except on my mouth, and then sucks on my neck making hickeys here and there. She finds my sweet spot and I start moaning her name over and over. She sucks and bites on my sweet spot for a minute, then moves down to my boobs. She expertly swirls her tongue around my nipples and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. When she finally pulls my pants and thong off, I'm practically dripping wet for her. She lightly trails her fingers up my inner thighs until she reaches my pussy. The closer her hand gets the more tingly I get. I've thought about this moment for a long time, and now it's actually happening. She trails one finger very lightly over my slit, all the way up to my clit. This is driving me insane. I involuntarily buck my hips, wanting her long fingers inside me as soon as possible. She rubs my clit a little before inserting two fingers into me. She pumps them in and out as fast as she can, hitting my g-spot every time. Oh god. "I'm about t-to-" I stutter, right before squirting all over her. She loves it. She tries to catch it in her mouth. And when I'm done she puts her head between my thighs and licks up all the extra, then starts sucking on my clit. I can't take this anymore. I come a second time, this time in her mouth and she catches it all and swallows it.