Fuckbuddy

My fuckbuddy's coming over. I'm so excited. I hear a knock on the door and when I open it, in she walks. Tall, straight blonde mid-back length hair, skinny, beautiful blue eyes. And I love her outfit too... White button-up shirt with silver sparkles, black leggings, and converse. A little bit of eye makeup, nothing else.
-
"Hey babe?"
"Yeah?"
"Mind if I kiss you?"
She smiles and I take that as a yes, especially since she leans in. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of her lips on mine.
"Damn you look hot today babe," she whispers in my ear. I'm wearing a short-ish black dress, a little makeup, and my glittery flip-flops.
"You're so fucking sexy in that outfit," I breathe. We both grin into the kiss. She gently bites my bottom lip, and I open my mouth a little and we make out for awhile. I climb on top of her so I'm sitting on her lap. After a minute, I feel her hand on my ass and I moan into her mouth. I start rubbing her boobs with my right hand, while my left runs over the top half of her body, down her back and up to her neck where I pull her in closer. She starts rubbing my back and my ass and I let out another moan. She flips us over and makes me lay down. I smile, I love it when she dominates. She slips my dress over my head and starts kissing her way south. She pulls off my panties with her teeth and starts kissing her way back up, slowly tracing her fingers on my thighs since she knows that turns me on. She places a light kiss on my clit, then lightly traces her fingers over my pussy. Her right hand comes up to my mouth and I suck her middle and ring fingers, soaking them with my spit. She inserts one finger into me, then the other, going in and out at a fast pace. She then adds a finger from her left hand to rub my clit, hard and fast. I let out a loud moan and she says "scream for me babe, louder!" So I scream her name. I'm glad nobody's home. She takes her fingers out and rubs my clit as hard and fast as she can, and I let out another loud "oh" as I come on her fingers. After my breathing goes back to normal, I say "your turn babe," and smile.
-
It's my turn to dominate. I flip us over and start unbuttoning her shirt. I throw it, along with her leggings, across the room. I don't care where they land. "Mmm baby, you're the only one I want," I whisper seductively in her ear. I slowly trail my fingers from her left shoulder down her stomach. When I get to her panties I lightly circle my fingers around her clit a couple times, biting my lip. Then I pull her panties off and admire her. I use my right hand to slowly and very lightly circle her clit while my left hand holds onto her hip. I make sure she's watching, and I slowly suck on my fingers. When they're dripping wet, I shove them roughly into her as fast and hard as I can. She screams in pleasure and arches her back. I use my other hand to rub her clit until she climaxes, coming on my fingers.
-
We clean up and put our underwear on, and then spoon for awhile and end up falling asleep like that.