Roommates

*Gianna's POV*
I walk into our apartment, and see Bea wearing only a bra and underwear, looking at her computer. For some reason she doesn't really like wearing clothes. Ever. But, I'm used to it. I've been her roommate for almost two years. I've liked her for a few months now, and every time she ends up not putting any clothes on, I think "sexy". You can judge me all you want, I don't care. I'm bi and proud! And a little crazy too haha ;) Anyways, today Bea was looking specially sexy, in a black lace bra and matching panties. "Hey Bea! Wanna help me make some cookies?" I ask, smiling. "Yaaaas!" She says. I get out the ingredients, and she gets out the utensils. I start putting things in and stirring them together, and she hugs me from behind. I doubt she likes me the way I like her, but I'll take what I can get.

*Beatrice's POV*

Gi looks so hot in those skinny jeans... I shake my head to get the thought out of it. I shouldn't be thinking like that, she would never like me like that. I've been wearing only my bra and underwear around her, trying to look sexy and get her to like me. It's probably not a very good plan, I know, but oh well. She's putting stuff in the bowl and stirring it up, and she just looks so cute I can't help but come up from behind her and wrap my arms around her. "I know how this could be better," Gi winks. She stops stirring, and takes off her shirt, revealing a red lace bra. She slowly unbuttons her jeans and slides then down, sticking out her ass, and basically giving me a strip tease. I smile, looking at her sexy body from behind still. She turns around and grabs me, crashing our lips together.
*Gianna's POV*
I couldn't help it, she was just so hot... I gave her a strip tease basically, and that turned into a makeout session. "What do you say we- take this party- into the bedroom?" She asks, between kisses. "Mmkay," I mumble. We break the kiss for a moment to run to the bedroom. We share a bedroom, separate beds, but same bedroom. Bea pushes me backwards, onto my bed, taking control. She kisses and sucks down my neck, looking for my sweet spot. She finds it and I moan, she continues sucking on it until I'm sure there are multiple bruises there. She kisses down onto my chest, and I arch my back so she can unhook my bra. She unhooks it and slides it off my arms, throwing it to the side. She sucks on one breast, while massaging the other with her left hand. Her right hand roams down to my panties, and starts sliding them off. When they get to my knees, I help by kicking them the rest of the way off. She slides one finger into me and stops kissing my breast long enough to say "you're so wet for me Gi," and continues, adding another finger. I moan her name. She then pulls completely away from me, sitting up. I pout and she ducks her head down between my thighs. She flicks her tongue in and out of me, then starts using a finger to rub my clit, while using her other hand to massage one of my breasts again. All of those things combined make me reach my climax quickly. I yell her name multiple times, as she catches my liquids in her mouth. We both stop to breathe for a moment, and she lays down next to me on my bed. After we finish catching our breath, I motion for her to take her bra and panties off. She does so, throwing them to the side. I start fingering her while we make out, and that alone sends her over the edge. She moans my name into my mouth, shaking as she releases on to my fingers. We clean ourselves (and the bedroom) up, then go back to the kitchen with smiles on our faces to finish our cookies. We end up getting in a flour fight and having to clean the whole kitchen, but oh well. It was worth it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys! What did you think? How can I make it better? This is literally only the second smut I've ever written, the first girlxgirl one. Sorry for all the POV changes... Lol. I should have something else up within a week :) bye!