Annoying Teacher

I walk into the classroom. My teacher, Ms. Smith, glares at me for being late.
I take a seat next to my best friend, Teresa.
I lean back and put my feet on my desk. I look at Ms. Smith; she's writing stuff on the board. I sigh.
Teresa pokes me, trying to get my attention. I ignore her, and she pokes me again. I keep ignoring her, but the 10th time she pokes me pushes me over the edge. "I SWEAR I WILL CHOP YOUR FUCKING HAND OFF IF YOU POKE ME ONE MORE DAMN TIME TERESA!" I say loudly.
Everyone turns to look at me.
Uh oh.
"Miss Abby, I will not tolerate swearing in my class. This is a Christian school! And get your feet off the desk!" Ms. Smith says, sounding surprisingly calm.
"Whatever," I sigh.
"You have detention for three days!" She tries to threaten me.
"And what if I don't go?" I question, smirking.
Ms. Smith shakes her head and continues to write on the board.
I'm the school rebel, and I'm also a lesbian. I've fucked at least half the girls in the school (it's an all-girls school), if not more. Including Teresa.
As if she can read my thoughts, Teresa says; "I bet you can't get into Ms. Smith's pants by the end of the week," she smirks.
"Really? I'll do it after class." I also smirk, and face forward to check out Ms. Smith. I've never really checked her out before, I mean she is my teacher. I never noticed how slim she is, how her pretty blue eyes match her dirty blonde hair perfectly, how she has the smallest bit of cleavage peeking out from her shirt, how her knee-length skirts are flowy and pretty, bringing out the shape of her ass perfectly. I was getting turned on just thinking about her.
*BELL RINGS*
Good, class is over. I can't wait to hear Ms. Smith leaning over her desk, moaning my name. I'm getting wetter the more I think about fucking her. "Miss Abby?" I hear her say. I snap out of my thoughts.
"Huh?" I say, looking around. I then realise that everyone has left for the lunch room already.
I was too lost in my thoughts of fucking Ms. Smith to notice.
I start packing up my stuff, watching Ms. Smith out of the corner of my eye. I think she's grading papers.
I finish putting all of my supplies in my bag and set it on top of my desk.
"Ms. Smith," I say, walking towards her desk.
"Yes, Miss Abby?" She asks, looking up at me from her chair.
I untuck my uncomfortable white school uniform shirt from my skirt and start unbuttoning it.
"Wha-what are you doing?" Ms. Smith asks.
"What does it look like? I'm seducing you!" I roll my eyes and continue to unbutton my shirt.
"I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt before," I smirk at her. I walk around her desk and turn her chair so she's facing me. I slip my arms out of my shirt and toss it aside, leaving me in my white lace bra. I run my hands down her body. Starting on her shoulders, going across her chest, trailing down her stomach, and stopping at her hips. I take my hands off her, then place them on her knees. I slowly push her legs apart.
I slowly work my hands up her thighs, pushing her skirt up along with them. When I get almost all the way up, I stop and pull my hands away.
"Why'd you stop?" Ms. Smith whimpers from lack of contact. "Clothes off. Now." I order her, and take a step back so she has room to undress.
I slip my hideous skirt off, tossing it over by my shirt. I take my bra and panties off too.
Ms. Smith is now sitting in front of me in her matching black bra and underwear.
"Bra off. Panties stay on." I say. She quickly takes her bra off and throws it with her other clothes. I start rubbing her through her panties and she moans.
I take her panties off and push her legs as far apart as I can.
Without warning, I roughly shove two fingers into her. I get a gasp of surprise and pleasure in response.
She's so wet.
I keep pumping my two fingers in and out of her, as I lean my head down.
I flick her clit with my tongue and she moans.
"You're not allowed to come yet." I say, still taking full charge.
I move up and suck on her nipple, my free hand playing with the other one while my other hand still pumps in and out of her.
"Please... Abby I'm so close!" She pants. I move my mouth back down to her clit, and speed up my pace on everything.
"Come for me Ms." I say, the sound muffled by her pussy. She climaxes, releasing into my mouth. I lick it all up and pull away from her, only to re-attach myself on her lips.
I kiss her roughly, letting her taste herself.
She then pulls away and stands up, taking control. She slides her arm over half of her desk, clearing everything to the floor. She pushes me backwards onto the desk.
"Returning the favour?" I ask, smirking. I bet my face is going to get stuck that way someday, I smirk waaay too much. I giggle at the thought.
Ms. Smith starts rubbing my clit.
"I'll take that as a yes then," I roll my eyes and lean my head back, moaning.
***
Ms. Smith and I quickly put our clothes back on.
I grab my bag and run to lunch.
It doesn't take long to find Teresa, and when I do I sit next to her.
I get out my lunch.
"Oh my God, Abby, did you really do it?" Teresa asks.
I just smile and nod.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?? I actually kinda like this one. Please comment telling me if there's anything I could make better :) ALSO, I'm taking requests, so if you have a name, place, or scenario, or even weird kinky shit that you wanna read, just tell me and I'll try to write it asap! Byee x