Will you ?

It was 6:30am when maya usually woke up for her morning runs. Carina hated those runs because maya gets up to go running meaning that shes not there when she wakes up . But because running clears Mayas head they'd agreed that at least two mornings a week the two would make the time to get up together and have breakfast together if not at home then on their way to work.
So even if they didn't went to bed together because of their opposite shifts schedules they still woke up together.
Today was one of those day after one of those nights , when they got to be together, so when carina woke but maya wasn't in bed she knew something's wrong.
"Bellina?" The brunette called figuring maya is in the bathroom. No answer.
"Maya?" She called again and got up from bed ,and again no answer. So she called . 4 calls and still no answer.
She called Andy .
"Hey car , good morning what's up"
"Hey Andy , is there any chance you know where maya is"
"Well I haven't seen her since yesterday at 9pm when we all left the station... why? Is she not home?"
"No "
*incoming call from - my bellina-*
"Andy I have to hang up she's calling "
"Oh ok let me know what's going on"

"Maya?"
"Baby I'm so so so sorry... I had some paperwork to finish after the shift ended and I was so tried and didn't want to drive home like this so I thought I'd put my head down just for a little and I ended up sleeping in my office all night , and my phone died and ..."
"Bellina it's ok I'm not mad I'm just glad your ok you got me worried "
"I'm so sorry... I know you're shift starts at 12:00 so is there any chance we can still have our breakfast?"
"I'd love to"
"So come to the station? Well go from here?"
"Great I'll see you in a bit"
"I love you and so sorry again "
"Te amo"
When carina got to the station she walked straight to Mayas office, when no one was there she walked to the beanery where she found the team standing and the room decorated in roses
"What's going on?" She asked looking surprised
She walked to maya with confused expression, but before she got any answer maya got on on knee and pulled a red box.
"before I met you I was sure that monogamy is for the weak , and that a stable relationship is something I'll never have . But you , you changed my life completely, you showed me love in ways that I could never imagine or ever seen . You stayed even when I broke your trust and I think you will never understand how by doing that you saved me from my self. You make me want to be a better person that actually deserves to be with you . I'm completely in love with you carina deluca . So , would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"
Carina was in tears . Maya was never a woman of big words .
"Si si si si and again si!" She said pulling maya up into a hug wiping her tears , maya placed the ring on carinas finger and then pulled In to a kiss while in the background "YAS CAPPP" "Go maya!" Were shouted .
When the broke of their kiss every buddy gave them hugs .
"So you knew about this and lied to me" the brunette asked Andy wiping her tears.
"She made me swear not to" she answered and laughed
"I love" carina said
"I love you too. Fiancé " she answered with a big smile on her face before being pulled into a kiss