Part 1

"Maya" the blonde was half a sleep when her wife called for her .
"Maya!" Carina was screaming from the bathroom. She got up and run over there .
"What's going on?" Maya asked worried.
"I'm bleeding " carina answered in pain .
It was Saturday morning and carina was 6 months pregnant with the couples first born. They got to the car as fast as they could knowing that bleeding means their baby was in distress.
When they got to the hospital , Addison was checking carina.
"it's a placenta previa and thats what causing the bleeding. We have to deliver now ."
"But his lungs aren't developed" the brunette said crying while maya holding her hand worried.
"Then put me on steroids, I'll be fine .Addison you have to stop the delivery. Please"
"Let's start with 50mg of steroids and in trendelenburg , but if within an hour we see no changes then we have to deliver." The red head said and walked out . The bleeding didn't stop.
Three hours later their baby boy was born. He's lungs weren't developed but he was a fighter.

- 2 years later -
Maya was sitting in her office when she heard a knock.
"Come in" and carina walked into the office with the two year old sleeping resting his head in her chest and he's bag on her other hand.
"Babe what's going on" maya asked standing up.
"He has a fever and I'm being paged" carina answered walking into Mayas bunk putting the baby in the bad and adjusting the pillows as a wall . Maya following her
"I know I said I got him today but you said it's a slow day and your shift is about to end and I don't want to leave him with the babysitter because of his lungs and....."
"Carina.  He's my son too you know " maya said looking at her wife .
"I got him don't worry. I'll keep my eyes on his temperature. "
"Thank you , te amo . I'll be as fast as I can I promise" the brunette said leaving the office.
About an hour later the boy woke up while maya was doing some paperwork.
"Mam" the toddler called for his mother. Maya got up from the desk and walked to the bunk.
"Hey bud" she said picking him up .
"your still warm , I don't like it" she said kissing his head feeling his temperature.
- car ❤️- (maya texting to carina)
Babe , he's fever still up so I'm taking him to the hospital. DONT WORRY. I'll text you when we get there and if you're free ...

When maya got to the hospital she met carina Arizona with her . They did all the check ups , gave him antibiotics and it worked like magic.

15 years later
"Sawyer Andrea bishop Deluca " maya called from downstairs.
"If your not coming down here now you're not driving , I am "
"I'm coming I'm coming " he answered running down the stairs.
"Where's my little sister? " he asked sitting on the chair in the kitchen island putting he's vans on .

When sawyer was 3 carina got pregnant again with the same donor the couple had when they had
sawyer so their kids would be biological sibling. This pregnancy and delivery went smoothly.

"Mama took Alex half hour ago , she has this big physics test"
"That nerd " he laughed
"Mom I need the car today" sawyer said walking to grab his bag
"Why?" Maya asked shaking her protein shake .
"I'm going with surfing with Joey and then I'm meeting Anna at beach so I have to drive her home" he explained
Anna was he's girlfriend. Maya and carina met  kher
and couldn't love her more .
"No problem. Just drop Alex at the hospital when she finishes school."
"Sure"
"Ready to go" maya asked
"Yap let's go" sawyer answered grabbing the car keys.
"Your inhaler?" They had to make sure he has he's inhaler at all time due to his lungs condition.

15:30pm
- Alex - (writing to sawyer)
Dude where are you ? Mom said your picking me up
-Sawyer- (writing to Alex)
5mins out .

When Alex got in sawyers car she could see something was off with him. They had the best bond .

"What's going on with you ?"
"Nothing I'm fine" he answered panting
"Sawyer. Your breathing heavily Where's your inhaler? "
"I can't find it"
"Im calling mama. Drive to the hospital" she said taking her phone calling.

"Mama"
"Ciao bambina. Mom said sawyer is picking you ?"
"Ya ya I'm here with him but he looks off and he can't find his inhaler"
"Where are you? " she asked panicking
"On our way to the hospital"
"Put me on speaker"
"He can hear you"
"He.... he... hey ma... ma " he said in between breaths
"What are you feeling?"
"I..... I..... I can't breathe "

AN
That's by far the longest one shot I have ever wrote🤩
There's going to be another part 😊

WHAT DO U THINK AB THIS WEDDING VIDEO????????????????? CAUSE IM SO EXCITED YOU HAVE NO IDEA