Introductions

That familiar feeling returned, as if I was being watched. I turned around and readied my gun expecting the worse, I started to trudge through the grass to the nearest clearing for better lookout, but before I could get far I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning around with my gun pointed up I was about to shoot before I heard a  a familiar chuckle, finally seeing who I was pointing my gun at I loosened my grip and lowered the gun before the person finally spoke,

"Heh, hey Lucas," He chuckled

"Arthur," I replied back with a fond smile on my face.

Arthur Brown, one of my best friends, I met him two years ago after we paired up to take down an enemy, we figure we worked well together and that sparked a blooming friendship which would last a life time.

"Where are the others?" I questioned him after a second,

"Ah, there almost here, they were logging on last time I checked,"

"Ok then I guess we can wait here until th-"

"Hey, hey, hey, were here," an energetic voice cut me off from behind,

"Hello Ethan." I said as I turned around to face him,

"Oi, were here too," came a gruff voice from behind Ethan,

"Good afternoon Brandon," I snickered, at his unpleased face,

"So Lucas, you free to play a round?" questioned Daniel as he moved to stand next to Ethan,

"Yeah, I have a it of time before I have to start on my homework."

"Alright, lets get this show on the road then," exclaimed Keith as he swung his arm round my shoulder,

"What are you guys waiting for," supplied Ryan as he and Xavier started to walk back through the forest, running to catch up with a smile on my face we started to walk towards the lobby...

--------------------------------------------------

Arthur, Ethan, Brandon, Daniel, Keith, Ryan and Xavier. We all met around two years ago all at different times but even so almost every day since then we have played online together. They are some of my best friends, well there some of Lucas's best friends.

When I had first started playing, I was a girl online, but apparently boys aren't so nice to girls gaming so there comes in the alias Lucas. My chance to play like everyone else without being harassed. When I met all the boys and started to play with them I couldn't help but want to tell them the truth, but then the thought that they would hate me changed my mind, so I kept it a secret.

When I'm not gaming I'm Elizabeth the basic high school popular girl, Golden blonde hair, Hourglass figure, loaded with money, a life fit for a princess. I wouldn't change it for the world especially not when I have my two best friends with me, Ashley and Kaitlin, they knew of my after school hobby, but they didn't judge me for it nor did tell anyone and for that I'm grateful. 

We had been friends since I first moved from England to LA, it was weird I was the new kid to there elementary school but even so they swarmed to me like a moth to a flame, it was weird at first but as we got older we became closer and then in high school we became the popular 3, everyone wanted to be our friends but no matter how many friends we had it was always just us three, we supported each other about everything, when Kaitlin came out a lesbian, when Ashley showed her love for science even when I got stood up on a date, they were there so it was no surprise that when I got told news that would change my world for the better or for the worse they were right there by my side.