Arthurs POV

When he first arrived on the plane it was a shock to see that Ethan was also there, having not noticed him before he quickly sat down and started to talk with him, there conversation went on as time flew by and before they knew it they had touched the ground.

Getting or the plane and collecting there things was quite a rush but as they stood in the airport, excitement fueled them as the phone started ringing,

When Elizabeth answered the call, it was a shock to hear such a feminine voice, without all the voice modifiers, but they didn't ponder on it.

Hearing that Daniel was already there and had met Elizabeth did welcome an unpleasant feeling in his gut, but as he walked towards there meeting spot with Ethan, that emotion was quickly replaced with a feeling akin to excitement with a bit of anxiety mixed in, it was only when he finally saw her that he let out a large smile, and before he knew it, him, Ethan and Elizabeth were on the floor, goofy smiles on there face before they collected themselves and stood up.

Once upright again, him and Ethan went over to Daniel, giving a quick hug before setting there things down and moving to sit on the couch across form Elizabeth and Daniel,

From then on the conversation sailed into that of jokes and teasing, a light atmosphere surrounding that corner as they sat and waited for the next person to arrive.