The talk

As the sun started to peak through the blinds, Elizabeth's eyes fluttered open. hissing slightly at the light before she finally sat up about to get ready for her day, she sat on the edge of her bed and as she was about to stand, she came to an abrupt halt, finally remembering the trainwreck that happened yesterday, she took a minute before coming to the conclusion that she would leave it for now and worry about it when she got to school. Deciding to take a cold shower to clear her thoughts and wake her up fully.

Once she was finished she walked to her wardrobe and picked out an outfit, deciding on a light pink cropped corset with off the shoulder sleeves paired with a short pink skater skirt, accessorized with a multi pearl necklace a golden chain bely and a pair of golden diamond dangly earrings, on her feet she wore a pair of high heels decorated with pearls and little crowns, grabbing a pink bag to match the outfit she packed all her books inside before grabbing her phone and texting Ashley and Kaitlin that se would meet them at school.

Going downstairs she took her car keys off the counter, opened the garage and got in her car, it was her favorite one by far, Being a shiny gold Lamborghini with black accents, as she rolled to the school, she took her place in the parking lot , right in between a black 2017 Kawasaki Ninja and a white McLaren. As soon as she stepped out the car she strolled right into school up to her locker where Ashley and Kaitlin were waiting.

Ashley was a pretty girl, with a short black hair, reaching barley past her shoulders and pretty brown eyes, her style mostly consisted of button downs and jeans, she spent a lot of time in a science lab so she wasn't very fond of dangly things, she always preferred not to wear them. She was a nice girl, often helping and giving away money for charities, that's what made her so popular, no matter who you could come ask her for help and she would do her very best.

Kaitlin was more of a tomboy, always keeping her waist length light brown hair in a high ponytail, she wore leather jackets, cargo pants and boots most of the time as it was more convenient for her to ride her motorcycle, she was a team payer and played on the girls football team, no matter what, you could count on her to bring you back up and make it on top once again.

As  soon as she got there she started speaking straight away,

"I have big news, like super big news," I spoke, nervousness seeping into my voice,

"Oh god, what's wrong?" Kaitlin spoke, having known each other for as long as we have, its gotten easy to read each other,

"You know the tournament for gamers here in LA," I asked,

"Yeah, what about it?" Ashley spoke, seeming hesitant to ask,

"Uh well, the guys are coming to LA to compete, they asked me to compete and I said yes," I said, quick enough so that they couldn't butt in,

There was a moment of silence before there eyes widened comically,

"WHAT!" they both shouted, quickly saying sorry after,

"It gets worse," I trailed off hesitantly, not giving them time to say anything,

"They asked to live with me while there here, I said yes, again..." as I said that I could see there jaws suddenly drop at this new revelation,

"Oh god, Lizzie, what have you done," Kaitlin said, a sort of fondness seeping into her tone

"Look just help me, I don't know what to do," I trailed off trying to think of what I could do at the same time,

"Just tell them, you've known them for 2 years, I'm sure thy wont mind," Ashley suggested

"I've also been lying to them for 2 years..." I retorted

"Just chill girl, I've herd the way you talk about them, no doubt they think your awesome too, they wont care if your a girl," Kaitlin said, being the voice of reason,

"Alright, ill tell them tonight, promise," I said, just as the bell rang and everyone had to disperse.

With one last goodbye, I went on my way to Biology, my mind wandering how I was going to tell the guys, without it all going to shit.