Part 3: be true to your school

School is hard for teenagers this day and age, to be honest i hate almost everything about it. Math, is like a foreign language to me. Your either at the top of the scale where everyone loves you and you get everything you want and desire or in my school or a outsider. i fit in that category more than i can fit into my high waisted jeans, boys in high school have unreal expectations of what they want, it's messed up to me, but hey what joan jett do?

so, here and now i'm fixing to rant to y'all about my problems:

Riotgrrrl: that's what i classify myself as. 

we are teenagers aren't we? we have emotions that are valid. we cry and feel pain and joy and anger we have complex emotions we are not "drama queens/kings" or "crazy" or "just looking for attention." we have our own interests, hopes dreams and desires. we are not a two dimensional stereotypical begins. Society lately only teaches us lately the hate ourselves and each other. plastic surgery is overrated and for losers. We're sick and tired of being threatened and being treated like a joke. Sexism hurts us, jokes about our bodies hurt us. we angry and  i have a history of fighting back so get used to it i ain't anywhere,suckers. 

Riotgrrl/feminist playlist i listen to: 

rebel girl-bikini kill,

 girl germs- brat mobile,

her jazz-huggybear,

 axeman-havens to betsy, 

D.A don't care- team dresch,

 narrow-mecca normal,

M.I.A-7 year bitch, 

miss hell- calamity jane, 

i'd rather eat glass- excuse 7, 

bitterness barbie- Lunachicks,

 Don't you ever- slant 6, 

would be saboteurs take heed-emily's sassy lime,

 fiberglass-tattle tale, 

penetration- lucid nation, 

Anonymous- slater kinney, 

typical girls- the slits, 

oh bondage up yours!- x-ray sper, 

why me-the passions 

yep, that's it. i'm a feminist.