Part 4: can you feel my love buzz?

i am  a huge fan of old school music. Nirvana is my favorite, i prefer bleach  over nevermind. 

Kurt Cobain  inspires me and that seems that seems to offend a lot of people. So, i like kurt for who he was, the music he made, the impact he had on alternative rock. i like kurt he broke barriers, he was an avid supporter of gay and women's rights. Kurt cobain is my hero and i'm not afraid to say it. i look up to him, i think he deserves more credit than he gets.

i have a big heart ❤️, it's sad but i do. i tend to feel for people who don't have anyone, i guess it's a fatal flaw. i don't know for sure. I try to make friends but it never really does anything. i'm a loner, i sit alone at lunch, because all my friends where seniors and they just graduated. i like begin alone, i prefer it than in a giant crowd of people anyway. Kids my age most of them vape and party and slack off around here, where i live. They keep on reaching for a high they never seem to grasp, endlessly blowing smoke. to prove what? huh what is there to prove?

Music inspires me to be a person, i jam out to grunge bands from the late 1980's from the seattle era like sound garden, the melvins, coffin break, 64 spiders, black white black, the gits that kind of stuff. 

why do i always feel like im blowing smoke.