Chapter 1

Seclusion
@imbeautifullytragic
Chapter 1
ELPHABA POV
I was putting on my black dress and looked into the mirror.
"you can do this" I whispered.
I was having lunch with the queen of Arendalle
Elsa? was that her name?
I thought so.
I wrapped my cloak around me.
"Fae?" I turned around to see Fiyero looking spellbound. "Fae you look divine" he whispered, he was quite literally speechless.
"oh Yero! what this old thing?" I spun round and walked up to him, falling into his embrace.
"you be good today, no backchat" he whispered in my ear, I gave him a deadly look and kissed him quickly as I walked outside into the cold, does this place ever have any heat?
Okay. to the palace.
I was taken aback by how big this place was.
I knocked in the big palace door. A girl about my age opened it with auburn plaits and was beaming from ear to ear.
"Hello?" she asked taking in my features.
She seemed very hyper but I liked her. she reminded me of Glinda.
Glinda.
No don't think about her now.
"Umm..Hi I'm looking for Queen Elsa?" I confidently stated. I was frightened inside.
"Yes! you must be Elphaba?" the petite girl asked.
"yeah that's me" i nervously laughed.
"no need to be nervous, Elsa is my sister, she wouldn't hurt a fly" the girl kindly smiled.
"Sister? I am sorry your majesty!?" I bowed feeling like a twit.
The girl laughed, "your cute, don't worry about it, my name is Anna and I'll take you to Elsa" she beamed as she skipped along the corridors. She was crazy, but a good crazy.
"ELSA" she shouted "WE HAVE A GUEST" she shouted again as she opened a door.
She looked back at me and said: "in here".
in here.