Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Elphaba's POV
I woke up to find Fiyero standing at the door. he was talking to someone?
I walked up behind him to find out who he was talking to and what next happened I did not believe.
Glinda was standing in the middle of the street with about 40 boxes in a fluffy coat and skirt when it was minus 20 outside.
She noticed me behind Fiyero and suddenly she dropped like a stone. she hit her head on the boxes as we both rushed over to the unconscious Glinda lying on the floor. I checked her pulse, she was still with us. I started to perform CPR, I felt Fiyero's eyes watching me, I didn't know if he was shocked or impressed?
Finally Glinda started to gain consciousness. I stepped back, afraid that she might faint again.
"w-what happened?" she stuttered. As she looked at Fiyero and then her beady eyes travelled along to me.
"E-Elphie?" she stammered.
I knelt down next to Fiyero and took Glinda's hand. we both slowly and carefully lifted her up and took her inside.
She was lying on the sofa with a cup of tea. I guess a reunion was called for at some
stage.
"Elphaba Thorpp I can not believe you are still here and you didn't tell me!" Glinda said very stroppy, she huffed and put her tea down.
"if you had known what people would have done to you Glinda, I couldn't let anything happen to you because of me" I took her hand and squeezed it.
"it's nice that you are caring for me but I still deserve an explanation" I sighed and got up. "sleep on it" I suggested. she nodded, i crouched down to her again. "sleep tight" I smiled and kissed her forehead.
I walked into the bedroom. Fiyero was waiting for me.
"Yero" I greeted him.
"Fae" he chuckled.
I climbed into bed and snuggled up next to him.
He kissed me for a moment, as his hand travelled to my waist.
"Yero, no not tonight" I sharply ordered. I heard him sigh and pull me into an embrace.
I took in his musky smell that I never get tired of.
"thank you for letting her stay here" I said as I kissed his nose.
"pleasure is all mine" he chuckled and we fell asleep in each other's arms.