Chapter 1: Foreign sides

A gray dusky wendigo who was known as "Windi" who wears a old scavenged veteran leather-duster coat with welding gloves who was looking to the right to his younger brother, Wendy, who was only wearing a ushanka with a red-star on it, playing with fuzzy dice, with it's knot tied to the middle-mirror, spouting out the discover of where they're living at while with Windi currently driving a old armored legendary jalopy known as a old orange dodge charger being the General lee. 

"The heat in the night is somewhere in Kalifornia, showing it's presence to anyone in it's territory. The red sky revealing it's humid attributes, soaring over the desolate isolated backwater station within the land of Lost Angels, a relic graveyard of a the now current inhospitable sanctuary that was once a great city 50 years ago, where people had warm hearts before drive themselves to become bickering and cold greedy and foul sorcery on affecting others for desperate attention man that's damn dramatically good and I like that..." 

Wendy took a breath and continued his story. "Anyway from what i was saying... " He stretched, yawning. "Ever since the unfortunate incident that involves the White-House being destroyed by the UN's dependent military with their new super-weapon, citizens of America rioting in their cities, attacking the unfortunate of Autojektor-"

"Shut the hell up Wendy, it's been a few miles and you like to explain of what happens to the world." Windi sighed, groaning as he rolled his non-existent eyes.

 "Well you don't seem very fitted with history mind you. You barely even know proper history yet alone you just sit around and only eat rations of canned metallic sealed food."

"Yeah yeah but still, Wendy. Have you seen anything yet?" Windi inquired.

Wendy took a look at the map of California in Los-Angeles. "Well no, I haven't. There's nothing but abandoned homes and condos, plus the place seems different in the map, I know this place is broken as hell, but I wonder if we're ever gonna find a civilized city in this god-forsaken place," he said.

 Windi sighed, rolling his blind eyes and continued focused at the road. "Man, I am starving as hell, I want something to eat rather than some Grue or Caribou. Like who would've thought that one nerd with glasses who brought us to this place thinking we can travel back home, and he think's this is the right one! and I did get the shit he'd given me, stupid hoser."

Wendy looked at him silly, smirking and giggled with laughter. "Well the lesson is you don't trust guys with glasses in a black-sweater?" Windi just looked at him with a facial expression that just said "yes". A gun-shot fired from a distance near a town ahead, old and abandoned with Windi immediately stopping the car as it crushes into the nearby debris going to a bumpy stop. "You okay?" Windi muttered, groaning as he rubbed his neck. "I think I've cracked something... Wait.." His neck cracked. "YEP, IT DID." Wendy stuck his head outside the window and sniffed the air, sensing where it came from. "Female, 130 yards." Windi smiled with joy, "Wait, a girl?" He started to run up ahead, leaving the car, with Wendy slowly catching up with him in the shadows.

Windi was pounced against the wall of a building, silently climbing upwards to a near light-post. Everything around him is dark, he can't see anything visually right, however, sees the a bright figure moving slightly, eventually vanishing as it stops, then appearing again as it moves. Windi leaped on one of the telephone poles, scanning around the location where the gunshot was last fired, finally placing his goggles to his eyes, noticing 5 people running into the building as he jumped down, behind a car as they headed into an abandoned restaurant.

One of the people was a dune-stalker tribe member, a female half clothed who was constantly in panic and screaming. "Stay back! Get your dirty hands off me!" She pulled a machete stabbing one of the soldiers into the arm, kicking them with their feet as they stagger back, looking at the wound. One of the other soldiers pulled a desert-eagle and grabbed the girl by the neck and shoved her back at the wall.

 "Contact, 5 seconds." The girl was in panic, she eventually stared at the metal barrel as it was between her eyes, she can feel the heat of gun powder that had been ejected through as she made her last breath. The soldier instantly shot her head, painting the wall with her bits and entrails, creating a bloody mess of her current headless body. The stabbed soldier pulled out the machete like it was nothing, and started to give the corpse a few cuts later puncturing it into the body of the wall. "Savage jackass," he cursed. 

The soldiers then walked away, as they got to closer view, they're revealed to be CSA militia soldiers, wielding long barreled M60 look-alikes with one of them wielding a flame-thrower, driving Windi in stressful fear, staring at the flame thrower's torch as it lights up... White skulled like helmets with dark heavy red armor like they were the grim reapers with the Dixie flag on their shoulder. "Hey, see her jerk a little when I cut her?" One of them joked. "10-5, Conclave KODIAK, we had a bit of 10-6 in the spot and we're ready to continue on patrol for some savages." They walked off, fully silent and disappeared into the buildings or the darkness.

Windi kept glaring at the building, while Wendy snuck behind him. "You're constantly overreacting, I have absolutely no idea how I've managed to keep you alive this long," he said.  "They've pretty much left a bloody mess in there from what I can smell," he growled. Windi blinked, eyes narrowing towards Wendy, then facing his view to where the girl was.

"No shit," he cursed, standing up and carefully crawled into the restaurant quickly near the dead-body while Wendy casually walked into the place. "You must know, that every time there's an indication of a female lurking around the whereabouts of this world you become an ignorant stag, leaving caution to the wind and the eyes glaze into butter in your moral simpering fantasy brother."

Windi stared at the corpse. "Aww man, what a shame." Wendy just crossed his arms, glaring right at him. A few moments later, the two of them walked out of the room, yelling to each other. "They didn't have to cut her!" Windi yelled, "She could've been used 2 or 3 more times... Alright, run it again, and smell. we got food for the next drive," he frowned. Wendy chuckled, "you're so funny when you're sexually frustrated," he then laughed as Windi turned to Wendy with aggressive behavior. "I'm so funny enough to bash your little skull in and I ain't kidding!" He then picks up a can, readying himself for a throw.

"Oh you would stone your own little brother for your own shenanigans would you?" Wendy's eyes narrowed as he spoke. "Ever since we've gotten into this place from the mineshaft in Edmonton, you have been filled with your disgusting behavior that you would. It's not just that because you're not a nice person Windi, you're not a nice person at all..." Windi then dropped the empty can.

Both of them exited the dilapidated restaurant, with Windi passing a severed arm to Wendy, as they both chew on them, enjoying their little meal. "Alright, now we got to move the car, you're pushing this time," Windi directed, as Wendy's eyes narrowed. Glaring to his lanky brother just as one of his eyes brows went up in disappointment. "Alright Fine, I'll work on it damn it!" He yelled. "You sod..."