Chapter 4: Maximum madness

Windi enhanced his sight forwards, getting a clear shot as the green night-vision beams to the visuals of the pickup and the cruiser catching up. The police-cruiser is a 1989 Caprice Chevrolet, modified with the riot counterparts with a plow being the main source to remove any blockade and the ability to lock onto vehicles to prevent getaways. The cruiser accelerated unto the back of the pickup, ultimately reaching the mechanical bumper, it then slowed itself down, as the pickup struggles in means of escape then the truck ultimately crashed along with the cruiser both of them out of control as the caprice quickly braked while the truck spun around, flipping themselves over while the mustang continued to chase the van.

Four people exited the cruiser, three of them were white and one Hispanic,  wielding crossbows and spears, some of them were wearing trench-coats or leather vests with their hairs in colorful disgusting green and red mohawks, potentially in a punk like hair-style. The passengers in the truck crawled out, both of them were wearing red cloaks with red-scarfs and shoulder pads, with one of them crawled out from the driver seat, eventually being stabbed by one of the punks, then eventually got pulled up to the side of the pickup, having the Hispanic punk loading up the crossbow, and fired, impaling both of his clavicles to the side of the truck. The other one being the passenger quickly attempted to get up, only to be caught by the other two punks.

The woman being grabbed was screaming as the punks started to look at the helpless woman, screaming for help. Windi stared towards the group, observing. "Oh my... let's see..." He sneered glaring at the group. Wendy looked up towards him. The punks were tearing her cloak to shred, exposing her, laughing at her humiliation. Then the punk shoved her to the ground, landing on her back as with the other punk pressing his boot on top of her chest while the others grabbed her arms, the Hispanic one pulled out a bloody- combat knife, kneeling towards to the woman, placing it on her cheek.

Windi's face started to wince, facing away from the sight and cringing with the amount of thoughts that has been flowing in his head all to waste by that specific moment. His focus changed when he notices the mustang charging into the jeep, shoving it in, flipping it over upside down, noticing a big oversized figure who was wearing a similar red-cloak with a white-bird like mask, and the other figure from the distance was a small young little girl in a yellow-raincoat and boots hiding behind the big cloaked figure. 

Windi then took a look back, noticing the police-cruiser already chasing after the jeep as one of them specifically the Hispanic one was still with the girl, with his knife puncturing her shoulder on the ground, almost unclothed woman covered in cuts. Windi quickly re-adjusts his goggles to default.  

"Wendy, go and check if they're alive. I'm going after that jeep. Kill the bastard in the process." Windi ran towards the Jalopy, sliding himself from the open side-door window, quickly changing gear of the vehicle to reverse. The car dramatically backed up, and Windi swiftly again changed gear, switching it to forward pressing his foot against the accelerator foot-pedal, roaring it's engine to the mad maximum speed. Just as Wendy completely glared at the vehicle, he then loaded up his harpoon, and quickly dashed towards the crashed truck.

Windi accelerated the jalopy, gritting his teeth with rage noticing the police-cruiser to his right, he then reached the glove box, opening the door with a 9mm M950-Calico submachinegun. He then quickly turned his wheel, speeding to the police-cruiser bumping it to the side. The driver went surprised noticing the hairy man with antlers, wielding a gun to his face. Windi pulled the trigger as mass amounts of 30 rounds of the submachine gun blasted the driver's face, blowing massive chunks of his left cheek, followed by his hand of the wheel which exploded three of it's fingers, killing him instantly.

The passenger on the right then quickly attempted to grab the wheel which made a heavy mistake, he also got shot by the incoming burst of rounds to his left arm, amputating the fore-arm as open jaw quickly vertically opened, screaming in agony while shutting his eyes, the third passenger from the back of the car quickly yelled as the both of them were in a shock, being unable to process the situation of what just happened, now realizing the car was unbalancing, spinning out of the control dramatically flipped itself over by various small junk into the old dilapidated building.