Chapter 6: Folks.

Just as Angela vacated the room, Windi then quickly stepped out, already taking aim with both of his hands, tightening the grip of the pistol as his eyes went wide noticing Angela, hugging a large figure, the same hooded figure with a mask. He was really large, horns behind the mask that might show true horror of what he really was, Windi took study over his body. Yellow eyes poked through as he looked down to Angela cheerfully as he growled like a dog, Windi then notices Wendy laying on the ground unconscious with the pistol on his hand. 

His eyes went wide with his jaw gaping. "HEY," The creature turned fiercely at Windi, raising with both tension and aggression between the two. "YOU BASTARD!" The creature then leaped forward, grabbing the gun as he tossed it to the side with his right hand, then grabbing his neck by the left, slamming him into a wall of the room, now using both of his hands as it lifelessly squeezed his neck, yellow lizard like eyes as it's gray claws sharper as talons choked Windi, as Windi notices his caster at the side of the wall, slowly taking reach while being choked. Just as he took reach, he starts to lose sight and consciousness, which then dropping his only trump-card for the last resort of survival. 

Angela then came up yelling behind to the furious monster. Her language was abnormal, Windi couldn't understand what she was saying, it was very native. It didn't listen, despite being her guardian but after a few manner of seconds, Windi's eyes begin to blur, losing his sight into the darkness while only seeing both Angela and the creature, he even wonders if he was going to die. Yet alone not to be with his brother and finally... He has been silenced. Or so he thought.

*Alarm sounds blared among the distances, faint flashes of vague red brightened over his closed lids and then... Silence.*

Windi's eyes went wide and quickly sat upwards in a panic. he notices himself in a dark area, which seems to be a hospital, layouts of the wall were pure cement white with guide-lines that the words were barely readable by their deterioration. He was bare naked as an average wendigo in form, feral, ruthless, and craves for sustenance in means of the survival he wants. He looks around, confused and was convinced that this wasn't a school, mainly just assumes that it was only an entire dream as it is. He creeped among the steel cold corridors, with blue warm fluorescent lights illuminating the area as he walks to the next room, a vast area which looks like a cafeteria. Old spoiled musk of liquid in coffee cups, with tables and chairs, scattered all over the area with them flipped over as some electric mobile carts were damaged.

Windi turned his head to the side, curiously as he picked up a sense of human figures walking by, but they were too tall like Windi himself but this one was grim. The creature stepped out, almost above ten feet, larger than an average tiefling of the winter-devils. It's forced imprinted smile as it gritted it's teeth with the glowing spots of eyes shifting their view, non-blinking. It then looked towards him, noticing it's presence. Windi's mind grows into a trance of myopia, shapes deform, his sight darkening with intense fear in his eyes as he gripped his own head, forcibly knelt among himself, screaming in terror as he then lay still, feeling the traumatic pain as his eyes closed as he hear a familiar voice of telepathy of an a old middle-age man, followed by then a young boy's voice as he expressed. "Windi, wake up!"

Wendy was calling unto Windi.

Windi's eyes widened, this time gripping his head for the impact and then begins to come into his senses, noticing Wendy shaking his chest. "H-Hey, Windi!" He yelled, continuously shaking him. Windi then dropped both of his hands. "Augh.. I thought my head was gonna explode" His eyes went wide, gripping his neck, then looks up, noticing the hooded figure, kneeling on the ground stirring a pot full of food.  

with Angela sitting upward in a fetal position starting at the fire. Windi sat up, nodding lightly as he sneered at the creature. "So... You're the one who tried to kill me and my brother, that how you greet them who are near your girl?" The hooded figure looked up. "It may seem like that if you want it that way. She and I will be gone by morning, you're lucky she sensed good in you.

Wendy's eyes narrowed, growing a toothy grin directly at Windi, holding his own face-cheeks with both hands as he rubs them lightly around his grin, muttering with mockery. "Well well well... ain't the antler-hero here, you're one heroic guy!" He giggled, Windi responded with a glare, 'rolling' his non-existent pupils. His head then turned to the hooded creature, still stirring the pot.

"Hey big-guy, what is your name?" The creature then looked up. "Gorris, Maverick. Retired paramedic of the Confederate Liberator Forces, part of the 4th Liberator regiment of New-York," he said. Gorris then scooped up the ladel as he had a big empty tomato sauce can and passed it to Angela and giving her a spoon. Windi's eyes narrowed, looking at Gorris closely to his appearance. "Huh, so you're some Conclave special forces aren't you?" 

Gorris shook his head. "Like said, retired," he replied, eyes narrowing to his gaze Windi, towards his blank blind eyes. "You're not an average wendigo from my standards... You're different than the rest," he quoted, grabbing Windi's head gently. "H-Hey! don't touch my head without permission thus you're giving me the memories of being choke- ACK!" Windi gagged, Gorris's hands were squeezing the hairy person, feeling small bits of metal-bits and dirt on him.

"You looked like you've crossed some old and bad lands. Where are you from?" He said, looking at Windi's attire even more closer than his previous first encounter with him. "I am quite surprised you two learned intelligently, smarter yet somehow your strength is less of a wendigo, you both relied on weaponry rather than your own cold bare limbs." 

Both wendigos cocked their heads, directly facing at Gorris with confusion. "I don't mean to act disrespectful, it's just you two became smarter than the ones we've encountered before," he said. Windi then looked at Wendy as both of their eyes narrowed, whispering to each other about the comment. "What's he talking about?" Windi muttered. "That we've suddenly became smarter?" Wendy replied, both of them looked at Gorris. Windi sighed. "Well, you're talking to a smart one here I can say, hahah!..." Wendy's eyes narrowed in disbelief, ultimately frowning upon Windi as his eyes only for a second looked at him in annoyance. 

"Well, long time ago during the 2020's, I was a young boy. Very young. 17 years old and still acting like one, somehow that is. I used to live in British-Columbia, somewhere in Vancouver," he exhaled, stretching his gangly arms and continued. "I was in vacation somewhere in Colorado, doing some runs and works and all and took a visit with some pals. I met a few folks and they were quite interesting. Thus, we then explored a town, can't recall it's name. But it's definitely old as hell, it was pretty silent."