Six: Touch Starved Finale

Content warning: this is a smut chapter.

(Levi POV)
'Jesus'  I cant help but think, my body is on fire everywhere he touches me. His hands are slowly traces every line on my torso, a trail of cozy, soothing fire licks behind his fingers.
"God damn...I'm actually losing it right now..." I whisper, not even sure he can hear me right.

"Every time you talk, it turns me on even more.." (Y/n) murmurs seductively, and nips playfully at my neck and ear. I groan, my arms are still being held above me, and I lean my head back, desperate for more.
"Please," I gasp, "more." I demand, flushing deeply.
(Y/n) grins impishly, and lets go of my wrists, pulling off my shirt before pulling his off.

Heat flows between our bare skin, and I can feel my intensely red face, and I can see his bandages.
'So I was right...'
I'm a little touched he doesn't mind showing me his arms, maybe he knew I knew and that's why, but it feels very much like he's baring his secrets to me as well as his body, and I suddenly feel like we're much much closer than before.

He watches me look at his body, his face red, and he leans towards me, pressing his forehead to mine and I can feel his hard on against mine and I gasp.
"You're so gorgeous." He whispers to me and I flush, our breath mingling for a moment, and I don't even care about the germs. 

I'm tempted to kiss him, but instead, I say,
"Kiss me." I order, smiling widely. He smirks, inching slowly closer,
"Where?" He murmurs, kissing my neck, down to my collarbone, to my arms, and then my abdomen, a trail of soothing warmth following his lips and I gasp quietly, feeling like I can't possible breathe in enough air to keep me going in this intense exchange.

Pop
I hear my pants unbutton, and I flush deeply, watching him slowly unzip my pants, and he's watching me, he sticks his tongue out playfully before beginning to pull my pants down. I lift my ass and allow him to take them off, and my socks go too.
He sits on his knees before me, much more dressed than me, and he chucks my pants away.

His hands slide up my thighs, only his fingertips slowly going under the legs of my pants, slowly he inches towards my hips.
Our breathing is heavy, and I watch him finish teasing me and sit up, sitting on me again for a second to kiss me before he unbuckles his own pants, slowly taking them off, his hips wiggling, like this is a strip tease.
I stand up, desperately kiss him as his pants drop and I pin him, and I feel his tongue line over my lips, hesitantly, I open my mouth, hoping I don't taste like lasagna, and our tongues mingle, drool dripping down one of our chins.

"Nnngh, fuck." I whisper, "Please, seriously, please." I beg, and he grins.
"Please...what?" He smirks at me, feigning idiocy.
'Fuck, he wants me to say it. God that's hot though, I would beg him to fuck me anyday, anyplace.'
"Please, for the love of god, fuck me like the bitch I am." I beg, grinning at him, my face scarlet. My words seem to shock him but feed his hunger more because passionately, he rips off our underwear, our lips attached, and I can feel our cocks touching.
"God, oh god you're so fucking hot." I gasp, as his hand touches me, slowly moving up and down teasingly.
"Stop teasing, please." Even I'm shocked at how whiny I sound.

I'm shocked for a moment as we spin, and I fall on top of his lap, he's sitting in the chair, smirking at me.
"Then you do it." He practically purrs at me. My face can't possibly go any redder as I nod, excited. I lower myself to the floor, taking him slowly into my mouth. He moans loudly and I feel a tug on my own dick, 'Fuck, hearing him moan is so hot it has to be illegal.' I slowly inch down him with each bob, and his hips look tense, like he's doing his damndest to not start facefucking me.
The atmosphere has changed. Before, we were two touch starved guys who had feelings for each other being intimate, now, it felt like a primal urge to keep going.

We're both breathing heavily as I stand, and slowly start lowering myself onto him.
"W-wait don't you...need to, you know?" He asks, glancing at me, the want was still clear in his eyes but he was concerned too.
'Jesus.'
"I-It's fine, I've already...gotten...used to it." I mumble, embarrassed. He gapes at me, and I continue lowering myself, my hands clasped behind his neck and I gasp once I'm down, a pure, addictive ecstasy fills me and I can't help but finish too soon, the feel of a real, warm, dick feels much much better than a plastic one. Too good.

"I-I'm sorry. I could have-" I gasp as he moans loudly and I feel myself getting warmer as he finishes too. I gape at him openly, trying to ignore how difficult this will be to clean.
He laughs shakily, his eyes opening, and I feel him twitching.
He smiles at me, grabbing me desperately and kisses me deeply, over and over. And I let him. Our mingled heat and the desperation to keep touching, cuddling, kissing, taking us both over.
"Please, never let me go." I whisper.
"Of course not," He murmurs, "I have to admit I'm shocked though. I never took you for such a power bottom brat."