Five: Touch Starved Part 2

(Y/n)
Warning: this chapter has mild suggestive language but no heavy smut.

I felt my heart beating a tattoo against my chest, not expecting him to accept, maybe I hadn't just imagined the static energy flitting between us.
Wordlessly, I open the door and stow the key into my pocket so I avoid showing him where we hide it since I'm not quite that stupid.

Knowing my parents usually work late I lock the door after Levi has entered.
My heart won't calm down and I watch as Levi glances around, he seems quite comfortable as I turn the lights on, the sky outside looks like a soft grey blanket has been placed on the world.Levi's hand slips into mine unexpectedly and my brain and heart nearly implode. I flush and look at him, he's looking at me intensely, but his eyes aren't sharp, they're soft. Asking me if it's ok.My body ignites like a buildup I wasn't aware of has been unplugged.I lean forward and hug him tightly. A crushing feeling of loneliness I had long been used to suddenly feels soothed, like Levi is my balm.Although nothing has been spoken I know suddenly that we've changed. In the span of one day that feels like it's been building up for weeks, maybe months.

God, why did it take me until now, grade twelve, to fall for someone. And why so fast? So sudden? Was this normal?

"Is this...alright?" Levi spoke suddenly, his voice tremoring slightly. I pulled back enough to make eye contact with him, and grinned. Something....else was awakening within me I had been expecting even less.
"Would it...be okay if we went further?" I asked, smiling impishly. Levi flushed and brought his forehead to mine,
"God I wouldn't mind at all if it did." He whispers huskily.
I grin, and press my lips to his, another tension melting away, and my body takes over.I pin him playfully to the door, every part of his body is touching mine. He groans and gently grabs my waist.I don't personally like it much and grab his hands and pin them above him, pulling away long enough to grin at him. His face is red and he looks like he's enjoying it.I press my lips to his chin, his cheeks, his jawline, my thumbs draw patterns over his wrists.

"Oh god.." Levi whispers, his breathing huffy and fast, I can feel his heart beating against my chest.
I run my tongue along his bottom lip, and he opens his mouth unexpectedly, and our tongues mingle. I feel a strange tug from my crotch and flush in embarrassment.I tighten my grip on Levi's wrists, enjoying how it feels and he clearly does too as he lets out some type of sound that seems like he's having fun too.My body is crackling with electricity, and I'm gasping within seconds. I pull back and catch my breath. Levi is staring at me, licking his lips, eyes wide and face red.

"Damn....t-that, was.." he whispered,

"Yeah." I grin, and his lips twitch. Passion lit inside me and I took his hand, leading him to our living room couch, and I lightly push him onto it, he stares at me in shock and I straddle him, holding his wrists above his head with one hand, and letting my other hand slide under his sweater.

"Is this okay?" I smirk, biting my lip lightly, and he nods a little too vigorously. God, he's so badass, mysterious and edgy at school, why is it turning me on so much that he's so...compliant? Another tug from my bottom half makes me groan and I attach my lips to his again, letting my hand slide over his abs and chest.

"Let's have some fun then," I whisper seductively.