Four: Touch Starved Pt. 1

Authors note:
This chapter and the next will include mature content such as sex. It isn't just a pointless smut though, it is necessary to the plot. If you don't like it then, I don't know what to tell you. It is necessary to the story. And there will be warnings before explicit content.

•*•

Levi Ackerman

It's completely silent in the library, and the quiet soothes my nerves like a balm. The sky outside is grey with clouds, in some parts they're so dark they resemble black or dark purple.It's the final block of the day and thankfully I had an empty block, so I could relax, or even go home if I wanted to.

But for some reason I don't want to go until I've seen (Y/n) again.
Should I walk him home..?
Ugh, I want to but I literally just started talking to him today, maybe I'd come on too strong.

"Come on??" I mutter to myself in shock and miss up my hair in embarrassment, dropping my head into my crossed arms on the desk.
What do I mean "come on too strongly"??? Am I coming on to him?
No, no way, that's too weird, I'm just being creepy.

My thoughts have me unsettled, why am I acting so weirdly? Like some girl in love?
I cover my face with my hands, sure I look like a frikking weirdo, and pull up my hood quickly, praying no one sees me.
Okay, okay. Calm down. I'll ask him if I can walk him home if we're going the same way, because I'm never here normally at the end of the day so I don't even know if he lives near me.
I take deep breaths to calm down my nerves, and hopefully drive the redness from my cheeks, and I sigh. Closing my eyes and willing myself to nap at least.I'm jolted awake what feels like minutes later, and my heart skips around. What the hell? I dreamed I fell off a ladder. But I actually felt like I fell.

What a weird day today has been.
The bell rings moments later and I awkwardly scramble up and grab my laptop bag, I don't usually bring my laptop to school though, I'm too paranoid for that, instead I use it like a backpack.

I jog to the front door, hoping that he uses this door and not a side door, and I stand and wait near the exit.
My nerves feel like live wires as I try to relax, but I notice him with his blonde friend and I feel slightly disappointed. Do they walk home together? Maybe I should just-
"Hey, Levi!" (Y/n) calls out to me and I jump, glancing at him.
"Hello." I murmur, and as soon as he's within five feet of me, I feel magnetically dragged towards him.
"Do you want to walk home with us?" He asks, and I feel suddenly nervous as hell.
"Sure." I nod, and begin walking beside them.
The wind gently caresses my face as we step out and I inhale a deep breath of fresh air, and I instantly feel more relaxed. The cool air feels amazing on my skin.
"Oh, (Y/n), I have work today, so I can't walk home with you two, bye!" His friend calls suddenly and grins at us as he jogs towards the city transit station.
I feel a bit guilty, it feels like he doesn't like me and so he keeps running away and leaving us alone.
(Y/n) looks shocked, his mouth hanging open a little, without thinking at all, my hand moves on its own and closes his mouth for me. It feels like a jolt of electricity goes from my fingers all around my body. And..I mean everywhere.
Feeling suddenly awkward and embarrassed, I move my hand, my entire face on fire.

God why am I acting like a girl who's in love??
"Um, a-anyhow, how was the rest of school?" (Y/n) asks me, and I gratefully latch onto the topic,
"Nothing really interesting happened. Except for my nap in the library." I say, suddenly disappointed I didn't have much to talk about.
(Y/n) nods, and we fall into an awkward silence.
I can literally taste the sexual tension, and that makes me feel even more awkward and...well, excited.

(Y/n) slowly begins to talk about his classes, and I listen attentively, nodding and not really saying much, and I watch how he lights up as the conversation drifts towards things he likes, and I chime in every once in a while to agree or disagree or say yes wen he asks or no.
The air no longer feels awkward at all, but the tension is still there with a little undercurrent of electricity that won't let my heart relax, and I feel like a dumb teenager in a summer romance.

Well...I mean, I am just a hormone filled teenager..

I feel a little drop of water touch my nose and I realize we haven't been walking in a while.
"Are we at your house?" I ask him, accidentally interrupting his rant about some anime he likes.
"Oh-uh, yeah." He says, laughing for a second. The rain begins picking up, and I sigh, coming back to reality.
"Ok, I guess I should go now." I murmur, feeling down. I haven't felt this..alive in a long time.
"Oh, it's starting to rain, you can come in if you want to?" He offers me, and it doesn't feel like the question it is.
It feels like it's implicating something else.

I gulp, my heart racing, and I nod.
"Ok." Is all I can manage to say. He blushes a deep red, and leads me to his house.
"Um, m-my mom isn't home, she's probably going to be at work late." He says, fumbling with his keys. He drops them, and I quickly scoop them up for him. He smiles as a thanks and takes them, a shock going through the metal between our hands and I feel too excited again. My body-not me. Although I am excited too.
Oh god, hormones are such a mess.

The door opens, and my heart pounds as I follow him in.