The Walk

OWENS TIKTOK FROM TODAY DESERVED TO BE HERE LOOK AT HOW HOT HE LOOKS ANYWAYS ILL STOP SIMPING NOW...OR NOT BUT ILL STOP WRITING ABOUT IT HERE HAHAH ALSO WE HAVENT TALKED SINCE DREAM IT BUT OWEN LOOKED SO HOT AND SO DID SACHA AND HES THE SWEETEST TEHE

Chapter 4

Alex POV

It's been a while just laying here and it's been so peaceful.

I looked up to Luke. He looked so focused on the stars. As soon as I picked my head up to look at him, he turned his glance from the stars to me.

"Whatcha thinking about" I questioned.

"Nothing" he responded with a smirk.

What was that?

"That face doesn't seem like nothing," I explained with a light smile.

He turned his back up to the stars.

"Are you ready to head back to the studio?"

No, no I was not. I wanted to stay here, laying with my head on his chest, listening to the waves.

"Sure," I responded.

Luke started to get up. I rolled over, with my back on the sand, my eyes watching him. Luke gathered his things. I didn't have anything with me but he packed his songbook and his pen back into his backpack.

"Ready?" He questioned. I nodded in response.

Luke and I walked side by side making our way back across the pile of rocks. All of a sudden, a rock slipped from underneath me and I started to fall forward. I felt someone grab my arm and stop me from falling.

"Thank you" I chuckled.

"Clumsy ass" he responded with a smirk.

Luke moved his grip from my arm to my hand and we started our walk in a comfortable silence.

As we were walking, the only thing I could think about was Luke's hand in mine. I had butterflies in my stomach. Why? I can't like Luke. He was my best friend. Not possible.

"Spending the night?" I questioned.

Luke just nodded. I figured.

"Me too."

We arrived at the studio. Luke grabbed the door and held it open for me. My stomach butterflies got worse for a second. I smiled and walked in, him following behind me.

I headed straight for the coach and laid down. I looked over to see Luke already looking at me, a bright smile on his face.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing," he explained, his smile remaining as big as ever.

Why does he keep saying nothing? Why is he acting so weird?

Luke grabbed his guitar and headed over to the coach. He picked up my legs, "Hey!" I responded.

He just looked at me and smiled while sitting down on the couch and placing my legs in his lap. With his guitar also in his lap, he began playing a song.

He looked so focused it was adorab- no. No, Alex, that's your best friend. Stop it.

Apparently, I got lost in my thoughts. I snapped back to reality when Luke pushed my legs from his lap to the ground.

"I said come over here," He laughed.

I sat up from my position and moved closer to him on the couch.

I looked up at him with a confused look.

"You've never played before right?" I shook my head.

"Here"

He gently grabbed my hand. There were those damn butterflies again. He molded his fingers around mine and brought it up to the neck of the guitar.

He was moving my fingers and explaining the chords. "What song is this?" I questioned.

"Something I'm still working on," He responded.

He kept repeating the chords over and over until I was finally getting them. I wasn't the best, and it took a bit to change chords, but I was doing much better. Luke let go of my hand and just watched my fingers. A proud smile appeared on his face.

I stumbled over my fingers and soon felt his hand place back onto mine. I couldn't hear a single thing he was saying. All I could focus on was Luke.

Okay. Maybe I did like my best friend.

OKAYYYY SO WE GOT ALEX TO ADMIT IT TO HIMSELF tehe hope yall are enjoying idk how i feel about my writing but its fine im trying lol ANYWAYS i have the next few chapters planned out so they should be out pretty regularly ( i took a break the past few days tehe oops) LOVE YALLLLLL