Lyrics

guys i made willex tattoos for owen and booboo cause booboo said to but like it was everything i'm against lmao lalex 5ever HAHA

Alex POV

I woke up.

I don't even remember falling asleep, to be honest. I looked around.

I was positioned on the couch and Luke was asleep on the floor with pillows under his head. It looked so uncomfortable.

My lips formed a smile. He looked cute when he slept.

I stepped up from the couch, careful to not step on Luke, and he stirred in his sleep. I walked over to the corner of the room where we kept our coffee maker. It wasn't a very good machine but it got the job done for late-night band rehearsals or mornings like these.

I glanced at the clock. 9 am. Band rehearsal was at 1.

I brewed coffee for Luke and me and got out two mugs, ready for when the coffee was done.

Being a little chilly in the studio, I started to walk back over to the couch, where I thought my pink sweatshirt was hanging off the edge.

To my surprise, the sweatshirt was no longer on the couch. I looked around the room trying to find it.

Finally, I glanced down at Luke to see it rolled up in his arms, holding on to it like a pillow. My smile grew bigger than ever.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" he mumbled in a raspy voice.

Damn. That voice.

"Shut up" I exclaimed as I threw a pillow at his head.

He didn't react. Literally, within a second I heard his faint snores and I knew he was asleep again.

I started walking back over to the coffee machine and saw a piece of paper lying on the floor.

I picked it up and it looked like song lyrics. Luke's handwriting.

"Damn his handwriting is bad" I whispered to myself.

And rise through the night, you and I

We will fight to shine together, bright forever

And rise through the night, you and I

We will fight to shine together, bright forever

I read the page and a frown started forming on my face. This was definitely about a girl.

Alex. He never liked you. How did you tell yourself that he did? It's just a little crush on your straight best friend. There is nothing there. He's just being his friendly self.

I couldn't get these thoughts out of my head. I took the sheet with me and stormed out of the studio. I needed to get out of there.

I tried to be quiet shutting the studio doors but when I began to walk away I heard Luke call out my name.

"Alex? Where are you going?"

"I'll be back" I yelled back to him.

I heard him shuffle instead, unsure if he was coming to see me, I picked up my pace and continued away. I couldn't face him.

Tears began to stream down my face. Why was I upset about this? How could I let myself think that Luke liked me? I've seen him flirt with girls. All the time. What was I thinking? This shouldn't bother me.

I don't know where to go. I can't go to my house obviously. I don't want to go back to the studio either.

I continued to the only place I could think of.

Approaching the pier, I started my walk to the rocks. I carefully walked on top of them, making sure to choose sturdy ones. I finally got to the center of the circle and lied down.

Holding the paper close to my chest the tears started falling even faster.

He doesn't like you. You need to push your feelings away. He doesn't feel the same.

HOPE YALL ENJOY TEHE!!!!!!