5 : new student

You yawned while doing your stretches. 9am was early for you, the type of person who slept till 11, but you had already promised Taehun you'd come, so you set an alarm and woke up.

You had no idea how Taehun was already up and ready to go, you were still half asleep.

For the next few hours, nonstop he made you practice kicking, blocking, and punching until your legs fell off. You tried your best not to show any signs of struggle though, you didn't want Taehun to think you were backing out. But while you were kicking paddles, someone interrupted the torturing, knocking on the door.

Taehun went to go open it and you followed behind him, wanted to see who it was, "What the hell?"

You peeked your head out behind him and saw Hobin, carrying a backpack, but backwards so the bag was on his stomach. You gave him a little wave and he blinked a 'hi' in return.

"You've got some balls coming here", Taehun said.

Hobin lifted his head higher and stepped closer to Taehun, "I want you to teach me"

Taehun titled his head, "Teach you what?"

He didn't say anything in response, but Taehun seemed to understand, "I see, so you want me to teach you how to do a back kick. But I think I told you... That if I see you again... I'm gonna f*ck you up"

Before either of you could react, Taehun gave Hobin the back kick he wanted and sent him flying into the wall.

"I'm pretty sure I warned you", Taehun sighed. "Or were you planning to make your next video about your funeral?"

He leaned down to where Hobin was, picking up one of his books, "Tell Snapper to come out of hiding. You better find someone else for me to beat the shit out of if you want to live. This is a thick textbook. No wonder you're still breathing"

Hobin looked up, voice hoarse, "T-this isn't for a video. Snapper's not even here! I... I need you to teach me... I need you to teach me how to do a back kick!"

"So why don't you tell me... why?", Taehun replied.

Hobin coughed, "It's because... because... taekwondo is the best martial art out there! Out of all the martial art styles I've encountered, taekwondo hurt the most. So I need you to teach me!"

You could tell by the way Taehun slightly bristled, that Hobin's words had affected him somewhat, for the better or worse.

--

Taehun smirked, "That's pretty cute"

Meanwhile, you were trying not to laugh.

Since Taehun was now teaching Hobin, you luckily got a break for the rest of the day and got to stand next to him and watch Hobin practice for his kick.

"You look like a little toy figurine", Taehun and you stared cracking up.

He had given Hobin his uniform from elementary and he looked ridiculous in it, "You need to come the studio every day with that uniform on"

"But [Y/n] is just wearing a black shirt and white pants!", Hobin protested, still running backwards like he was told to.

"Well, she's different, do you have the right to complain?", Taehun put in.

Hobin kept running, "W-why are you making me do this, Taehun?"

"You have to call me Master Seong", Taehun instructed.

You raised your eyebrows, "Master Seong, hm?"

He looked at you and gave a little huff before ruffling your hair, "It's Taehun to you, [N/n]"