9 : viral-hook

You rubbed your eyes sleepily, closing the door to your room behind you.

The living room was still dark due to the drawed curtains, and Taehun still remained in the same spot you had left him last night, buried in blankets and pillows.

"Taehun", you tapped his back rapidly, trying to wake him up.

You heard an annoyed grumble from him, but he didn't get move.

Sighing, you started pacing around the room, opening the curtains to get a little natural light in the room. You were temporarily blinded by the sudden brightness, but shook it off and went back to Taehun, leaning on the edge of the sofa.

"So much for only staying till 11"

"You should've woken me up moron", Taehun said, his morning voice a semitone lower than usual, covering his eyes due to the light.

"For the amount of times you call me moron, it could be my name", you commented, whilst folding a blanket that was pushed aside. 

He sat up, pillows falling on the floor, and looked around groggily, "What time is it moron?"

"8:17", you said, glancing at the clock.

Taehun yawned, then reached over to feel your forehead, "Your fever died down, that's good"

 You looked up excitedly, throwing the blanket onto the other sofa, "So can we go to the arcade!? Or outside? Anywhere?"

"Yeah... no"

"Damn it. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything"

Nodding, you went over to the kitchen, preparing boiling water on the electric stove top, and two packets of the instant noodle, then grabbing bowls and cups from the cupboard. Behind you, Taehun walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the dining stool, waiting.

"Order up", you smiled placing the bowl infront of him.

Taehun raised an eyebrow, "Really [N/n]? Ramyun?"

"It's not just ramyun, it's instant ramyun prepared with my care and love", you insisted.

"2 stars on yelp, you forgot the chopsticks", he complained. 

You walked over to the counter grabbing a pair, and handing it to him, then sitting back down taking a sip of water, "Here you go Taehun"

"Thank you", he said, stirring his soup.

"Movie after?", you asked.

He smiled, "Of course"

--

Within the next few days, you eventually recovered, then unfortunately had to go back to school and make up all the missing assignments.

You sighed, putting your pencil down after looking through the next row of questions. Of course Taehun was no help, since he ditched the days you were gone, and only replied with unhelpful answers whenever you asked him for help.

Suddenly, you heard a ping from Taehun's phone, and you took it out of his hand, seeing a notification for Hobin's stream.

"Awwww, you have notifications on for Hobin", you snickered.

Taehun snatched the phone back from you, flushing, "Shut up [N/n]"

You got up from your chair, closing the textbook, and leaning over his shoulder so you could see. Negative comments filled the chat whilst Hobin fought someone who they called, 'Viral-hook'.

"Huh? Why is the chat attacking them?", you asked, confused, trying to follow along.

"Apparently for the past few days, there's been a copycat channel that stole Hobin's content after he got demonetized", without any warning, Taehun grabbed your hand. "[N/n], let's go"

"Why? Where are we going", you said as he dragged you to your front door.

"That bastard decided he could learn MMA move, are you coming?", he replied, putting on his sandals.

You thought about it for a second, before deciding it was a good opportunity to delay finishing your homework, "Of course"

You locked the door behind you, and followed Taehun as he glanced at the stream one last time before shutting it off. It was chillier outside than you thought it would be, and you regretted not bringing a jacket.

Taehun sighed, noticing you were slightly shivering, then took off his hoodie handing it to you, "God, [N/n] here, just wear this"

"Won't you get cold?"

"I'm don't have a weak immune system like someone"

"Ouch"

You pulled the sweater over your shoulders noticing it was way too oversized for you. The sleeves went past your hands, and the fabric almost reached to your knees. You put the hood up to cover your ears.

"You look like an idiot by the way", Taehun commented.

"Of course you do something nice then insult me straight after"

He smirked, "Yeah, yeah... c'mon, [N/n]"

--

[a/n]; this chapter was really messy, but i feel like y/n is a boring character. please be honest, im fine with criticism, do you guys feel as if y/n is annoying, or should i change her personality in any way?