Chapter 2

Before you had time to react, it was all a blur.
Something jumped on you!. Pinning you down to the ground!. He had humongous eyes, and the widest smile you had ever seen!. He was full of so many colors....colors you hadn't seen in a long time...the combinations on his outfit were beautiful....and the more you stared into his eyes, while terrified you couldn't help but be mesmerized by this mysterious robotic creature, he looked down at you, his smile held a sneer to it.
"You ruined my show!."
You felt fear take over as you realized you might be dead in the next few minutes....or a slave to someone.
"I-I'm sorry."
His head twisted a full circle around his body.
"Do you know what happens when people ruin my things, on my t-terf?."
He said with a glitch slipping through his voice cracking.
"There seems to be some misunderstanding Mr...?"
"Fizzarolli."
"R-right....Mr. Fizzarolli....I'm terribly sorry but I'm sure being in what I assume must be your tent that you witnessed the big fight that just happened mere seconds ago right?."
Fizzarolli didn't say anything.
"I'm sure we can work something out right?...."
He put a hand around your throat, not enough to hurt but more of a warning to choose your words wisely.
"I'm listening."
"I'm an angel, and your a demon correct?. A demon with an incredible ability and remarkable flexibility from what I can see already."
"Go on."
He said loosening his grip on you, the sweet talk was working.
"How about I help you?. What circle is this? What do you specialize in Mr. Fizzarolli?."
"Money."
Your eyes widened and your smile got big.
*This is the perfect opportunity for me to redeem myself!. Helping greed pay off their debts and make them less selfish!. I got thrown into the perfect circle!.*
You thought.
"Greed, got it. Well how about I help you with this money problem of yours?. I work for you so you can make even more money and all the while I'm here I'll try to help your selfish imps be more....dignified?. And who knows maybe you'll come around to letting me help you in the process?. Money isn't everything and popularity isn't either Mr. Fizzarolli."
"Hm..."
The clown took a second to think.
"Alright.....let's see what an angel like you can do."
Fizzarolli grabbed your hand taking you backstage it had apparently been the last show of the day, lucky you.
Fizzarolli threw a sash over you, a food tray connected to it.
"You'll be the concession stand!"
"The what?!?." You asked in shock.
"You know, handing out food to those...grabby little children, maybe instead of trying to constantly grab at me, for once they'll be distracted by something even better! Your screwed up angel wings!."
"Oh wow thanks..."
You said rolling your eyes.
"Greed...more like pride to me..."
You said quietly to yourself.
"What was that?." Fizzarolli said.
"Nothing." You lied, feeling a twinge at your wing.
*Oh no, I can't commit any sin, not even a little lie."
You panicked.
"Listen I'm the star of the show, I hate to rain on your parade."
"Okay, fine, whatever."
You said not caring, still in panic mode.