Chapter 5

"Well today is the day!. The day you will work at Fizzarolli's circus.....and hand out beverages and snacks.....getting rude stares for being an angel....possibly risking your life out there even if you've been guaranteed protection....."

You said feeling scared and anxious, something about being around other demons didn't settle right with your stomach, but you had to do what you had to do, it was gonna be your job now to help them become better people.....
Standing behind the curtains, watching his creepy robot band you felt a panic attack coming on fortunately for you those were easy to hide, you had had so many as a human it was normal to feel all over the place and you were happy to know you still had control over these negative feelings.

A hand pressed on your shoulder, it was Fizzarolli.
"It's showtime!. Are you ready?."
He asked excitedly but his grip on your shoulder tightened when he noticed your facial expressions were tense....
"Are you okay?." He asked worriedly or what could've been pretend worry....the thought of that made you sad....

You smiled. "Yeah I'm okay, let's do this..."
Fizzarolli smiled, shooing you off the stage, you were now in the open, for all the demons to see you....while Fizzarolli was waiting for his grand entrance to pop out, you weren't sure of what to do so you went on ahead and started passing out the snacks....luckily the audience was mostly kids but it did make you question where on earth their parents were?.

The kids looked more shocked then happy when you came out of the shadows, they weren't taking the snacks like Fizzarolli said they would...instead you felt a tug on your wing, the black one....the corrupt one, you liked back to see a child tugging on it, smiling you tried to reassure them.

"Hi little one, my names (y/n)."
Instead the tiny child pulled out a knife, as your eyes widened the show began and Fizzarolli started singing his song but it was cut short from your screams not knowing what to do.