Chapter 9

You stopped, hissing in pain as your wings turned black. Entirely black, you could feel your nails growing sharp into claws like Fizzarolli's.

You stepped away from Fizzarolli, watching as your what you guessed demonic form was trying to take over, you felt scared, and disappointed in yourself and confused as to why you had even kissed him!.
Tears were in your eyes, Fizzarolli stood there in shock, his smile now faded....you thought he would be happy about this, but he just stood there watching you in agonizing pain, almost looking as if he wanted to say something.

Fizzarolli held out a hand, trying to put it on your shoulder to calm you down but you smacked it away, tears streaming down your face now.
"G-g-get away from me!."
You screamed in terror...You didn't want to hurt anybody fearing this new form might turn you into a reckless, chaotic monster like them......

Fizzarolli's frown only deepened as you ran off somewhere into the burning circus, a dark shadowy place where nobody could find you.....

You sunk to the ground, hands in your face, your body and clothes soaked with tears.
You felt a sharp pain go away, looking down at your hands you found yourself back to normal, your angelic wings back to their half white color....
Your nails were no longer sharp.....
You silently whispered to yourself.
"What just happened?...."