Chapter 4

You woke up to the delightful smell of food, it smelt of nachos to cotton candy, to pretzels!.
The delicious smell made you jump out of bed immediately, the cover flew up in the air from the ghastly wind your wings made...expecting to be alone you were shocked to see the robotic clown standing at the doorway, leaving against the doors frame. "Someone looks excited, do I really bring you that must joy?." The clown asked laughing.
"Um...n-no....I just got excited over the smell of the circus's food iguess." You said nervously pushing a wave of hair out of your face.
Fizzarolli looked confused.
"Don't you have food up in heaven? I'm sure it's a million times better than the cheap junk down here."
You shook your head.
"Well....actually....all the food we have up there are fruits, vegetables on few occasions, only healthy things....we don't have human made things....."
"Oh."
"Yeah...I miss it sometimes...if we're being honest, I love this but you never seem to get used to it ya know?, and as you can see the pressure is on at all times, one slip up and that's that we're done. Which is why I can't slip up again...."
You looked down at the ground sad.
"I'll be right back." Fizzarolli said as he left your room. You waited and waited for what felt like an eternity, he came back with a huge pile of junk food and a variety of drinks.
"Surprise!." He yelled as he tossed all the junk on a tiny table nearby.
Your smile grew huge!.
"Oh my goodness you got me everything!."
Without even thinking you rushed up to the clown be hugged him, jumping up and down repeatedly from excitement.
"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!."
You yelled at the top of your lungs.
Fizzarolli gently pushed you off of him, looking around the room he noticed what a mess you had made...just from sleeping so he decided to tease you some more.
"What a mess!. I don't think I've ever done THIS much damage to any room before!."
Fizzarolli said smiling making you blush from embarrassment.
"I-it's not my fault!. I'm not used to sleeping in a bed like this, and my wings got in the way."
Fizzarolli waved a hand in the air.
"Excuses, Excuses, my what a messy angel...."
You blushed even more.
"S-stop that."
Fizzarolli really took it up a notch, he grabbed you pulling you into a dip, his face centimeters from your lips.
"Didn't you say you were m-myyy-yyy a-angel?."
His voice glitched again.
He cupped a hand on your cheek.
"My messy angel."
You pushed him off and watched as Fizzarolli laughed his butt off.
"That's not funny!."
He continued laughing.
"Oh relax, it's not everyday I get to mess with an angel!....by the way what was your name again?. I don't think you ever t-t-told me."
"It's (y/n)....."
*Did he not hear that when the angles were talking to you?.* You thought but shrugged it off.